2012 THP Putter Covers - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the new theme covers coming, will this me more then a once a year release?

Most likely not. With our limited edition items, we try and do them once a year.

Most likely not. With our limited edition items, we try and do them once a year.

just curious. now if i can find a 2010 ill be good to go!

i have last years, i need the first limited edition one lol

I really like the theme idea! I will definitely be getting this one. I have not missed getting a cover yet.

My other two are about ready for retirement, so this is good timing.

Very nice. I'll have to start pondering a putter.

I just had to come back and take a look at these. I am really excited for when these are finally released.

I like the look of the new themed cover. My 2011 cover is ready to be shelved.

Are there any for mallets?

I have one of each year and can't wait for this years to come out. Must be all the colors or something, but these are just killer looking with the fruit theme.

Are there any for mallets?

No. Each year we make a limited edition putter cover that fit all blades and many mid-mallets.

Any news on these yet?? Man I can't wait for the pre-order/order of these! My THP cover from last year is getting pretty worn out. I really wish I would have gotten 2 last year. A mistake I won't make this year!!

I am actually thinking about taking pre-orders this week. I will make an official announcement when that happens.

YAY!!!! Can't wait.

I am actually thinking about taking pre-orders this week. I will make an official announcement when that happens.

I can't wait! I want to get mine in soon! Lol.

Too Cool! Thanks for answering so quickly Tour Rep GG.

Cool! I may just mail you a check instead of going to war with paypal again :banghead:

--
tapatalk

I can't believe I missed this yesterday. Now I am all kinds of excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back