Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuked a 5w from 235 that looked like it was on a string headed right for the flag...hit the green and rolled right by the cup to the back fringe.

I am with Smalls on this one. Great job buddy. I am going to try and get out tomorrow and hopefully have some similar results.
TapAhoy!

Seven iron on a short par 3 into the wind to about 10 feet.

Best shot was my SW from 50 yards to a foot from the pin on the 18th. After a relatively poor scoring round that shot made the whole day worthwhile.

Iv got 2 again first a par 3 202 into a strong wind I took 4 iron hit a low draw pitched just in the front fringe and rolled to 4 feet! Second was a par 4 460 uphill into a strong wind after tee shot I had 218 to the flag I hit rescue huge high draw to about 5 feet! I missed the birdie put but I had a big smile on my face!

I tried to cut a bit too much of the corner on hole 12 and ended up in the trees. Most of the time I punch out and try to make par but I had an opening straight to the green.
63a87c59-30f7-56d1.jpg

Just to the left of the big tree and through the gap. It required a hooded low 4i for 150yd and rollout the last 34yd. Well that is exactly what happened. I walked away with par and a sense of relief.

We should call you Freddie Mickelson for even trying that one...:D

Freddies....jeebus dude...I would be lucking to keep my putter low enough to get all the way through there!!

Great shot!

Not sure if it was my best shot but sure was muddy and wet. TripleBogie correct me if I'm wrong, ball was in the creek next to the edge of the bank and only 1/2 the ball was above the water. 25 yds(?) to the pin up hill, hit it out to 20ft past the pin still on the green and just missed the putt. Took a triple on the hole because I lost my tee shot way right and had to hit another from the tee.

What a shot, tad!

No amazing shots for me today. Had some good drives. My chunks are down a lot, only a few today that I wished I could take over.

Best shot of my round today was my second shot with a 3 hybrid from 220 yards with the wind on a par 5 that I stuck to 10 feet for an eagle putt. I just missed the eagle putt but I freaking nuked that 3 hybo right where I wanted to.

Hmmmm, my best would have to be a 30 yd pitch. Ball below my feet in the deep fescue and I knocked it out to about 12 feet. Not great, but better than I expected.

Not sure if it was my best shot but sure was muddy and wet. TripleBogie correct me if I'm wrong, ball was in the creek next to the edge of the bank and only 1/2 the ball was above the water. 25 yds(?) to the pin up hill, hit it out to 20ft past the pin still on the green and just missed the putt. Took a triple on the hole because I lost my tee shot way right and had to hit another from the tee.

Yeah, that was a great shot....not only was the ball in the water but the green was a good 20 feet above the ball....he hit a "Bill Haas shot" with water and mud going everywhere and the the ball flew all the way to the pin...it was great....wish we had the video camera rolling for that one!

After yet another hook off the T yesterday on a par 4, I was left with 175 yds to the flag from the left rough, Tree between my ball and the flag, usualy this is a 5i for me but needed extra loft to clear the tree, took a 6i and just felt like I hit nothing at all, left me 12' right and 3'long, two putted for one of only 3 pars.

finally finally i got my draw back with my tee shots instead of it being a gigantic hook
hit a towering draw over the trees to inside the 100 marker... 245 carry 253 total
it didnt even feel like a hit it very hard at all... didnt even feel the ball just heard the boom

finally finally i got my draw back with my tee shots instead of it being a gigantic hook
hit a towering draw over the trees to inside the 100 marker... 245 carry 253 total
it didnt even feel like a hit it very hard at all... didnt even feel the ball just heard the boom

It's nice when you lose something then you find it when you least expect it.

I hit a good putt on #9 to finish the round. Made a 20 footer with about a foot of break. Made par. Cool.

Nice putt, dam.

Made my first eagle ever with a lob wedge from 65 yards. Felt amazing!

18th approach shot had a pitching wedge from 112 and destroyed the cup
the ball didnt go in and ended up behind the green but man it was a crazy shot

Best shot of my round was a tee shot over the corner of a dogleg right on a 428 yard par 4 to within 3/4 LW range, 64 yards out. My next shot was the second best, I hit the LW to inside 3 feet.

I haven't had a birdie in a few months, and I hadn't ever had a birdie with anything longer than a nine iron off the tee.

And then, this Sunday: 210 yard par three. Moderate wind to the right, so I set up with my three wood, aiming for the left side of the green, put the ball back in the stance to keep it low, and let it rip. Here is the result:
5MlPQ.jpg

Boom!

Last edited:
165 yards from the green in the fairway bunker right near the left/front lip where I had to stand with one foot in the bunker and the other one out which made for a really awkward stance. Hit my 4 hybrid just onto the green.

Also on a different hole I had a ~105 yard shot and I hit my PW hole high about 8 feet from the cup and made birdie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back