GolfESV

Reaction score
Handicap
20+
How can I obtain a Handicap and which one should I use? I am playing more now than ever so i think this would be nice to know.

How can I obtain a Handicap and which one should I use? I am playing more now than ever so i think this would be nice to know.
I registered through my State Golf Association, with the membership with them, I was able to obtain an official Handicap through GHIN.

Here is a link to the PA Golf Assoc. website; http://www.pagolf.org/

Stay tuned....

We may have some pretty cool news about that soon.

If you dont want to go through GHIN (I believe there is a fee) you can use http://oobgolf.com/

Ok how soon? Should I hold off for a few weeks or when might this be happening?

Ok how soon? Should I hold off for a few weeks or when might this be happening?

We will be announcing something before the end of the week.

and I just joined and created a club to get my handicap, and I am sure the one here will be waaaayyy better, crap

Im pretty excited about this, if it's what I am thinking, I think a lot of people will be quite happy!

Stay tuned....

Tuned in... I too would like a more reliable way to do this. I did mine based on my last 16 scores and came up with 4.5, doesn't seem right and I don't trust myself.

I can't wait to see what is coming. Very excited!

Stay tuned....

Nice! Remember discussing this last year.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

looking forward to the annoucement

Was going to pick up my GHIN at my local golf store but looks like im waiting untill the end of the week.

Guess that was a dumb question but can never hurt to ask!

Stay tuned....

This would be great for lots of people here!

THP surprise about handicaps. Not sure if I should be excited or worried haha.

I'm so bad right now, I don't even want to know my handicap.

Stay tuned....

cool. i told myself to use yahoo golf handicap until i can play consistently. still using yahoo golf. says something about my game.

cool. i told myself to use yahoo golf handicap until i can play consistently. still using yahoo golf. says something about my game.
Check out oob golf too more accurate

THP will be a golf club now I guess? Convenient for some people who don't have access to a club.

Like others said, oobgolf is fairly accurate and keeps a lot of other stats too! and it's free, but it's not official...

The club I belong to offers this for free. But I think you can go through Worldwide Golfshops to get one.

Back