Huge contest announcement

Wow, thats dirty. I think im gunna like it here.

Wow, THP is like a non-stop real life dream in fantasy land, where every post is like candy so you can eat it, and then every member is just dancing around on the clouds and celebrating stuff.

Riiiiiiiiiightttt.....Yeah Dent....

hahaha

AWESOME contest, JB!

Wow, THP is like a non-stop real life dream in fantasy land, where every post is like candy so you can eat it, and then every member is just dancing around on the clouds and celebrating stuff.

Cue up Sammy Davis, Jr., singing "The Candy Man."

More on topic, this really is incredible.

I love me some contests.

Wow. Bridgestone and THP went above and beyond on this one.

Everytime there is a contest announcement I am blown away. They just keep getting bigger and better.

WOW!!!!!:egyptian: THP and Bridgestone can't get any better than this, but then THP will just raise the bar next time:banana::alien2::blob: THP is the greatest. I am so glad I found the site.

THP will probably hold a contest that gives away Free Space Ship service to the moon pretty soon.

How did you guess Dent. We are working on that one.

THP will probably hold a contest that gives away Free Space Ship service to the moon pretty soon.

How did you guess Dent. We are working on that one.

Only one hitch--the trip is one way. But you'll get great distance there.

What a great forum. I am soooo glad I found it.

And I'm only a few hours away from there!

Woah! Thank you Bridgestone and THP for running this one, talk about an amazing prize for the lucky winner!

Good luck to everyone!

What a great prize!! There is nothing like going to a PGA Tour event in person to make you realize how good those guys are.

So glad everybody is enjoying this and of course we will have the complete rules of the event coming up soon. In the mean time we have our monthly giveaway of the Pro Leaderboard coming up soon to those members with 20 posts, as well as our HUGE Charity Raffle that we hope everybody will jump on board with.

This one will be coming in a few months though, and of course THP has a small surprise up its sleeve to add to this amazing contest already. We will make that announcement when the rules become official.

What a great prize!! There is nothing like going to a PGA Tour event in person to make you realize how good those guys are.

yeah, they make it look so effortless and easy dont they? i remember when Tiger first came out on the Tour and he played a tournament at Copperhead here. my cousin and i followed him around all day and were just amazed at his talent. one funny thing that happened though was one of the guys in Tigers group (i THINK it was Robert Gamez if i remember correctly) hit a HUGE drive down the fairway. he picked up his tee and said under his breath to his caddie "stick that in your pipe and smoke it Tiger", lol.....

yeah, they make it look so effortless and easy dont they? i remember when Tiger first came out on the Tour and he played a tournament at Copperhead here. my cousin and i followed him around all day and were just amazed at his talent. one funny thing that happened though was one of the guys in Tigers group (i THINK it was Robert Gamez if i remember correctly) hit a HUGE drive down the fairway. he picked up his tee and said under his breath to his caddie "stick that in your pipe and smoke it Tiger", lol.....

hmmm....I wonder who got the last laugh??

So that is why they went so low budget on their new commercials.. so they could Sponsor THP's contest!

I'm stoked!! this could be a great vacation before next school year gets rolling Bridgestone knows how to make peoplevery happy!! Great job THP on hosting an amazing site that allows opportunities such as these to exist.

Wicked stuff THP and Bridgestone, we look forward to this contest. :banana:

Just want to give people a big heads up that this contest will be announced officially tonight. All the rules and everything else will be put up.

Back