The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

I can tell you that there are some very similar entries that have come in. Lots of entries already and we do have a few that are quite different though.

How many Sean Foley students did you all pick this week? That's an interesting question.

I'll toss my entry out there:

Tiger Woods, Jason Day, Webb Simpson, Keegan Bradley.

Banking on some first timers.

I didn't gamble but my combo might be slightly unique. Will post it after the tourney starts - not because I'm afraid of giving anything away, just for superstition's sake.

Can't wait to see how wrong I got it.

www.masters.com

Under the videos tab...go to "features". Old Ben Hogan footage is sick! Check it out.

Can't wait to see how wrong I got it.

Isn't that always the best part with fantasy sports pools? We could have just as easily all picked Tiger, Rory, Phil, plus one, and it's likely only one of those guys is in the mix on Sunday.

Here is some amateur video footage (first 10-12 seconds) of Kaymer skipping it for the ace on 16 yesterday.

That's not a bad shot to have in your bag, haha! Thanks Cookie.

Getting closer. I'm think I'm going to reserve a conference room Thurs/Friday so I can watch in peace.

Getting closer. I'm think I'm going to reserve a conference room Thurs/Friday so I can watch in peace.

That sound like a good idea. My conference room has a projector.

I will be watching weekday coverage on my phone and use up all my data. I think it is worth it.

I will be watching weekday coverage on my phone and use up all my data. I think it is worth it.

Wifi is the way to go - you'll get better picture quality and won't use your data up, man!

Wifi is the way to go - you'll get better picture quality and won't use your data up, man!

I agree! Panera, Starbucks, McDs, WIFI is everywhere!!!!

Plus McDs has 2$ filet-o-fishes on. I recommend that!

Got my picks in, Now I need to find a friend with cable, so I can watch the coverage.

Anybody watch the short video of Ben Hogan playing Augusta National back in the 1950's. It's kind of cool, you can see some differences in the course and its nice to see Hogan swing. You can watch it at Masters.com

watching the Live range coverage and Jason Day just hit 3 or 4 balls on the range and then limped off back to the clubhouse. Hopefully nothing to worry about

watching the Live range coverage and Jason Day just hit 3 or 4 balls on the range and then limped off back to the clubhouse. Hopefully nothing to worry about

SEE....this is why I don't put picks in until late.

Got my picks in and am pumped for the masters. My only complain is that i might have to miss the final round but I am doing everything I can to not miss it. Been watching "Live at the Masters" every minute i can. I am like a kid on Christmas.

SEE....this is why I don't put picks in until late.

Quoted for truth!

Although in all honesty, I don't see him doing much here anyways even healthy. Has not played very impressive this far, and definitely not "Masters golf" impressive.

Agreed..but Day is just an example. Tiger is one step away from needing a new ankle...or knee...or whole new leg. And there are a lot of hills at Augusta.

Wow, I'm not 18 so I can't enter... can I enter with my loggin for somebody who is 18!?

**It is being reported (PGA Tour Radio Matt Adams) that Dustin Johnson has WD from the Masters** Specific reason was not disclosed.

Tiger is paired with MAJ and Bae for the first 2 rounds.

Back