The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

**It is being reported (PGA Tour Radio Matt Adams) that Dustin Johnson has WD from the Masters** Specific reason was not disclosed.

Oh boy, that might have just hosed up some submissions!!

**It is being reported (PGA Tour Radio Matt Adams) that Dustin Johnson has WD from the Masters** Specific reason was not disclosed.

WOW I'm glad that I didn't enter yet. Phew! I'm waiting for the last minute because of this.

Tiger is paired with MAJ and Bae for the first 2 rounds.

This is great news! Means we actually get to see some MAJ on the course.

Looks like Phil, Hunter, and Hanson tee off in the last group Thursday. Could be a good group right there.

DJ has withdrawn, field is at 96 players. Full tee times to be online soon.

Sent from Tapatalk

Looks like Phil, Hunter, and Hanson tee off in the last group Thursday. Could be a good group right there.

Hanson. There's a guy who has the potential to sneak up on the top 10. Never thought about that.

DJ has withdrawn, field is at 96 players. Full tee times to be online soon.

Kevin Na paired with Ben Crane. Holy hell will that suck to be behind that group. :pissed-off:

Alright, admit it: who already emailed in their entry with DJ on it?

Kevin Na paired with Ben Crane. Holy hell will that suck to be behind that group. :pissed-off:

Oh, WTC, Augusta? Really? Pairing those two together? Good luck....

Oh, WTC, Augusta? Really? Pairing those two together? Good luck....

Freddy Jac is the 3rd in that group. Yoccos's man Casey is in the group directly behind them. Poor break there.

Alright, admit it: who already emailed in their entry with DJ on it?

i did i waited till this morning to send my entry just in case this happened and now he withdrew i sent an email to GG with a new pick if thats allowed or not im not sure.

Freddy Jac is the 3rd in that group. Yoccos's man Casey is in the group directly behind them. Poor break there.

I feel really bad for Freddy Jac, and for Yoccos.

Scott/Van Pelt/Kaymer followed by Stricker/Harrington/Cink could be some fun to see.

Also, I like that Donald is out with Molinari. These guys don't play too differently from each other and should hopefully pull each other along.

i did i waited till this morning to send my entry just in case this happened and now he withdrew i sent an email to GG with a new pick if thats allowed or not im not sure.

I think your out of luck bro :-/ I have been waiting til the last minute so I can follow all the news. This contest is HUGE!

I find it puzzling that DJ W/D because of a tweak to his back. Its not like they will call up Ernie and give him the spot. Why not wait until Thursday am and see how it feels? Its not like he'd be letting down too many fans (compared to if he was a late WD at a smaller tournament), they are coming anyways.

Well, my picks are in. If my previous attempts at these contests is any indicator, two of my picks will miss the cut, one pick will place 2d or 3d, and the 4th pick will make the cut, but otherwise place close to last place.:banghead:

~Rock

Just add Brian Davis as the 3rd and you would have to time them with a calender!

I'll be considering my picks tonight, and putting some bets on in the morning. Of course, for the purposes of humiliation, I'll share them with everyone.

Got my picks in- nobody delivers the goods like THP. Awesome contest Taylormade and THP!!

Started a Masters thread, because I didn't figure know if we wanted to fill up the contest thread, but any-hoo. The tee times have been released. What pairing has caught your eye and which would you like to follow?

That last pairing with Mickelson, Mahan and Hanson is intriguing as hell. Any one of those guys could win this tournament. Kaymer, Scott and Van Pelt is also one I would follow.

7:40 a.m.: Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Jack Nicklaus (honorary starters)
7:50 a.m.: Craig Stadler, Brendan Steele, Tim Clark
8:01 a.m.: Jose Maria Olazabal, Robert Garrigus, Randal Lewis
8:12 a.m.: Larry Mize, Paul Lawrie, Anders Hansen
8:23 a.m.: Ross Fisher, Ryan Palmer, Harrison Frazar
8:34 a.m.: Ben Crenshaw, Robert Karlsson, Bryden Macpherson
8:45 a.m.: Adam Scott, Bo Van Pelt, Martin Kaymer
8:56 a.m.: Steve Stricker, Padraig Harrington, Stewart Cink
9:07 a.m.: Aaron Baddeley, Kyung-Tae Kim, Lucas Glover
9:18 a.m.: Kyle Stanley, Jason Day, Bill Haas
9:29 a.m.: Trevor Immelman, Rickie Fowler, Justin Rose
9:40 a.m.: Tom Watson, Johnson Wagner, Hideki Matsuyama
10:02 a.m.: Matt Kuchar, Geoff Ogilvy, Yong-Eun Yang
10:13 a.m.: Gary Woodland, Henrik Stenson, Alvaro Quiros
10:24 a.m.: Charl Schwartzel, Keegan Bradley, Kelly Kraft
10:35 a.m.: Tiger Woods, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Sang-Moon Bae
10:46 a.m.: Luke Donald, Francesco Molinari, Nick Watney
10:57 a.m.: Scott Verplank, Sean O'Hair, Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano
11:08 a.m.: Mark O'Meara, Chez Reavie, Martin Laird
11:19 a.m.: Sandy Lyle, Simon Dyson, Corbin Mills
11:30 a.m.: Ian Woosnam, Edoardo Molinari, Kevin Chappell
11:41 a.m.: Louis Oosthuizen, Mark Wilson, Graeme McDowell
11:52 a.m.: Zach Johnson, Ian Poulter, Patrick Cantlay
12:14 p.m.: Kevin Na, Fredrik Jacobson, Ben Crane
12:25 p.m.: John Senden, Jonathan Byrd, Paul Casey
12:36 p.m.: Bernhard Langer, Jason Dufner, Charles Howell III
12:47 p.m.: Mike Weir, Brandt Snedeker, Webb Simpson
12:58 p.m.: Vijay Singh, Lee Westwood, Jim Furyk
1:09 p.m.: Thomas Bjorn, Scott Stallings, Rory Sabbatini
1:20 p.m.: Fred Couples, Darren Clarke, Ryo Ishikawa
1:31 p.m.: David Toms, K. J. Choi, Sergio Garcia
1:42 p.m.: Angel Cabrera, Rory McIlroy, Bubba Watson
1:53 p.m.: Phil Mickelson, Hunter Mahan, Peter Hanson

Tiger and MAJ, two golfers I love watching. Should be awesome. Ben Crane and Na? 10 hour round FTW.

Extra bonus for Casey is that he's got Jonathan Byrd in his group. Not exactly greased lightning.

Back