Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Globalgolf has 130% trade in credit. Add free ship in there and it's a great way to unload some clubs (free shipping label to send your trades as weill).

Thanks for this tip. Tried trading some clubs at GG today and got $4 for one club and nothing for the other. With Globalgolf I got $61 for the four clubs with their trade-in promo. Ended up getting my VRS hybo I've been pondering.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Sellout.Woot http://sellout.woot.com/sale/25364

Nike VR STR8-FIT Pro Tour Driver

$129.99

• + $5 shipping

Condition: New
Product: 1 Nike Victory Red Pro Adjustable STR8-FIT RH Tour Driver
Loft: 9.5, 10.5
Flex: R, S
Nike_VR_STR8-FIT_Pro_Tour_Driver4u6Standard.jpg

http://sellout.woot.com/sale/25364

I just did this but did some research on them. The reiviews out there aren't very good. I tried cancelling this morning but they said my order was already pass that point. Some reviews had to do with the trade in process. Can anybody here on THP tell me about their experience? Don't mean to highjack but if we are going to recommend them we should know what we are getting ourselves into.

Mods: if you think this should be a new thread, let me know and I will start one.

Thanks.

I just did this but did some research on them. The reiviews out there aren't very good. I tried cancelling this morning but they said my order was already pass that point. Some reviews had to do with the trade in process. Can anybody here on THP tell me about their experience? Don't mean to highjack but if we are going to recommend them we should know what we are getting ourselves into.

Mods: if you think this should be a new thread, let me know and I will start one.

Thanks.

I've never traded anything in to globalgolf, but I've purchased from them with no problems.

Thanks.

I've never traded anything in, but have had good experiences purchasing from them.

Thanks.

I've dealt with them once and was very pleased. I ordered my shoes from there at 2 am the following morning I woke up they were already shipped. They arrived 3 days later. Very prompt and I got a year of Golf Magazine with my order. I will definitely buy from them again if it helps.

Thanks.

I just sent a box of trade ins to them today. If it goes sour I will say so.

I've never traded anything in to globalgolf, but I've purchased from them with no problems.

I've never traded anything in, but have had good experiences purchasing from them.

I've dealt with them once and was very pleased. I ordered my shoes from there at 2 am the following morning I woke up they were already shipped. They arrived 3 days later. Very prompt and I got a year of Golf Magazine with my order. I will definitely buy from them again if it helps.

I have purchased from them several times, never had a problem.

I swear those are the only 2 things that have been on that site for the past week, do they sell anything else?

I know, they are down to one size and one style, someone needs to buy those last items. :D

Among other things Budget Golf has the below for $22.96/dozen!

32001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back