Hirzl Gloves - For All THP Outing Golfers

Way to go Hirzl! 3 days in the heat of May will be a proper torture test for these gloves.

That is great news!! Way to step up Hirzl!! Looking forward to checking these out.

Awesome news!!

P.S. Outing attendees:
When sending in your size- they run large. I'm a L in most glove brands, but ML in Hirzl.

Just answered GG's PM asking for glove size, man am I getting excited.

Awesome!!! I went out and bought my own when the testing was going on and loved it! Too bad I lost it after the 3rd round. Looking forward to see how these hold up in the 90+ weather in Florida.

Great Job Hirzl!! I have been using these gloves for close to a year now and they are out "frigging" standing!!

If I remember correctly, they started a bit tight, but stretched to fit really fast.
Thanks, Hawk.

Awesome news!!

P.S. Outing attendees:
When sending in your size- they run large. I'm a L in most glove brands, but ML in Hirzl.
Appreciate the help.

So cool of them!!! Thank you Hirzl and THP!

This is pretty sweet! Thanks Hirzl!

That's pretty cool. Are they making gloves for lefties now?

So if I wear a medium, I should get a small?
Awesome news!!

P.S. Outing attendees:

This is awesome! Thank you Hirzl!

Thats awesome! Thanks THP and Hirzl!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Man, I didn't think they ran big, but maybe my memory is bad.

Very nice of Hirzl. Can't wait to try it out. Been looking at getting a new glove. Didn't really have a preference until now. This just put Hirzl at the top of my list.

This awesome. I have never wore one of there gloves as I like the Titleist or Nike gloves. So this bring the size question in, i see one person says they run large one didnt think they did. I wear a Med in the Nike, and Cadet Med in the Titleist. I like a tight fitting glove, so what would you all recommend?

Awesome move by Hirzl and THP! I've been wanting to try these. Thanks to both!

Can someone comment on how the sizes run?

I think it depends on the brand you compare it to...I typically wear an XXL in either Footjoy or Adidas/TaylorMade gloves, but the XL is the right size for the Hirzl.

that is really incredible. I will reply to GG's pm shortly. Thank you Hirzl, and of course, THP

That's pretty cool. Are they making gloves for lefties now?

I just looked on golfsmith and they do provide gloves for us lefties. Good news!

This is great. I was one of the testers and this glove is the best I have ever tried.
Way to go Hirzl !

Back