They make a really wide variety of flexes, One-T. I don't see any reason that your swing speed would keep you from playing the Tours.

Found this on KBS's site

fit_system_banner.png

Black set of custom Regular + Tours and some black grips on those RBZ's. Hmm.

They make a really wide variety of flexes, One-T. I don't see any reason that your swing speed would keep you from playing the Tours.

I agree with that, problem is.....which one...haha

Found this on KBS's site

fit_system_banner.png

I saw this, and quite frankly it confuses me more. its TOO broad

The first set of clubs I purchased was a set of Wilson Deep Red 2's with graphite fat shafts. Not knowing anything about clubs at the time i went for the set that was cheap and I liked the look of. A friend purchased the R9 TP's with KBS Tours in stiff, I had always coveted them since first seeing them and I had the chance to have a hit with his 7 iron. First strike 150y out and I knocked it to within 3ft, kind of made my mind up there and then.
I have lost a little distance since using the Wilson's but I can safely say that KBS shafts will be in any clubs that I purchase in the future.

LOL. Gotcha and I do agree. Check out their online tool. It is pretty helpful if you know your numbers, but I still don't think it comes close to the real deal fitting. They are nice shafts.

Have you gone through their online shaft fitting? It gave me regular flex in both KBS Tour's and C-Tapers.

Just pick which ever one Jeff Overton plays and your are golden.

LOL. Gotcha and I do agree. Check out their online tool. It is pretty helpful if you know your numbers, but I still don't think it comes close to the real deal fitting. They are nice shafts.
I have done this as well, it tells me X Stiff. Ummm...NO THANKS. haha. I want to put KBS in my clubs, I am just being a scared lil bia

I love my KBS Tours! They fit my swing perfectly and feel incredible.

I want one of those KBS hats!

Great video. Love my kbs shafts

Did Kim make a reference to Phil without mentioning his name? Nice little clip

Great video JB!! I know my next set of irons will have KBS Tour shafts in them.

Did Kim make a reference to Phil without mentioning his name? Nice little clip

Top American ranked golfer would be Stricker, wouldn't it? Is that what you're referring to?

Top American ranked golfer would be Stricker, wouldn't it? Is that what you're referring to?

Stricker and Phil are both gaming KBS now, so either or, its a nice stable of players and getting better each and every week.

So, I'm really excited about the new shafts. I don't see me getting new irons anytime soon because I like my MC irons. But, in the future, can I pull these shafts and then reshaft them numerous times? As many times as I buy new irons?

So, I'm really excited about the new shafts. I don't see me getting new irons anytime soon because I like my MC irons. But, in the future, can I pull these shafts and then reshaft them numerous times? As many times as I buy new irons?

Not to drift off topic, but how do you like your MC's? They are on my list of irons I am thinking of putting my Tour Customs into.

I would love to try the KBS shafts ... and I will ... in a couple weeks!

With 48 wins....I thought he said the top American golfer with 48 wins or was he saying played by the top American and 48 wins..

Not to drift off topic, but how do you like your MC's? They are on my list of irons I am thinking of putting my Tour Customs into.

Love them. Really do. You can find more forgiving clubs but I think they are beautiful and perform well when hit well.

Thanks for sharing this JB! I love my C-Tapers! KBS makes some great shafts!

This would be a very strong departure from what you are playing and a very stout club

I had KBS 90 Stiff in my R9s, and now have KBS Tour Stiff in my Wilsons FG Tour V2's. Just like the video says, I love the feel of these. I don't ever see myself going back to Dynamic Golds, that's for sure.

I love the KBS shafts in my irons and wedges. Will probably always use them unless I'm fitted for something different next time.

Back