Hirzl Gloves - For All THP Outing Golfers

Wow that's awesome!! Way to go Hirzl and THP!!

Very awesome!

This is a very awesome deal. As one of the Hirzl testers, I must say that now I have an extra reason to be jealous of everyone that is attending the outing. One of these days I'll be attending. I've just got to get the wife back to golfing so that she'll want to attend as well.

Very VERY cool! Just went to their website and their product looks very interesting. Looking forward to trying it out, especially the no sweating palm part, in May!

Thanks Hirzl and THP for the opportunity!

This is awesome! I have wanted one of these, but have not ordered one. I can't wait to try it out.

Tapatalkin

I'm stoked about this. Read so much good about this glove, it will be great to finally have one to try.

Really awesome. I've never tried a Hirzl glove so I'm definitely looking forward to testing them out.

Big thanks to Hirzl, looking forward to testing the glove at the Outing! Also, it's one less thing to pack!

Wow, that's absolutely awesome of Hirzl to do this for the outing.

Many thanks to THP and Hrizl! :banana:

This is sweet, thanks again THP! I have been looking every time I go into GS or GG and still have not found them.

Thanks to Hirzl for supporting this event, they make a great product and for those who haven't had the pleasure I think you'll be impressed.

This is a great move by Hirzl! Impressive stuff. THP Outing attendees always get the top class treatment!

That is great! I picked up the Trust Control at Edwin Watts in Miami when I was there for work (my local EW doesn't carry 'em yet)...Beat probably 300 balls at a local Demo Day this past Saturday and it shows absolutely no signs of wear.

Very cool indeed. I look forward to using it

That is awesome!! I saw Hirzl for the first time this past weekend in my local golfsmith. They didn't have my size otherwise I would have purchased

Thanks Hirzl this is awesome! I can't wait to give it a try!

This is so generous! I can't wait to try it out. Thank you Hirzl and THP.

Outing surprises just keep coming.

This is awesome! Big thanks to HIRZL and THP!

Hirzl just sent out a nice Tweet about this. Check them out and follow if you have not already!

Awesome! I cant wait to try them out.. I usually just get "sale priced" gloves. Thanks Hirzl and THP!

This is great, thank you Hirzl! I have one that I've used since last May and I still use it quite often, great gloves that are amazingly durable and comfortable. I can't wait to get a hold of another one. Thanks again Hirzl and THP!

Awesome, I am so jealous of those that can make this trip. Thanks THP and Hirlz.

Back