Callaway Preowned - Amazing

acessence

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to give some cred to Callaway Preowned, amazing service, and the qaulity of the clubs they ship are much better than what I was expecting, these were rated as just average in quality, so i was expecting quite a bit of wear, but they were all polished up nice a clean, bagged indvidually.

Ordered Sunday, and recieved them today, also to mention Im located in Canada, and there in Texas

Plus got a crazy deal on the clubs

PS. Im possibly selling the shafts if any ones interested, mint condition, look bran new, even labels are crisp, and clean

Any one else use them at all for any gear?

calpre1.jpg

calpre2.jpg

Enjoy the sticks. Callaway preowned seem to be a solid place to buy clubs.

Yes, they are great. Top notch customer service, really solid product and great prices.

Regular customer here. Love their customer service and products.

The only problem I have with Callaway Pre-Owned is they don't take paypal.

Ditto! I got my irons from Callaway pre owned and they were amazing! Highly recommend them.

Sent from my DROIDX

I've even bought new stuff from them like golf bags, towels, etc. I love being able to trade in clubs. For a while there, I was accumulating a decent collection of old clubs at home. Now I can trade them in for anything on their site.

For you guys who trade clubs in to callawaypreowned. When you place your order, call customer service after the order is placed and ask them for a shipping label for your trade in. They email you a shipping label at a small cost of approx $10.

Ya, nothing but love for CPO. I really hope Chip doesn't kill this service when he takes a fine tooth comb through all the operations.

Very good looking clubs. Hit them well

you know, I just got a couple things in the mail from cally preowned, and I was thinking that they've fallen off a bit

I got a "like new" 3 wd, that had a chip in the paint where the face meets the top of the head, and I've got an FT-iz driver that I've been waiting to open (not my birthday till later so I can't get after it yet), and the box they sent it in was not quite large enough to hold the head, so the box was taped shut but there's darn near no protection on that head besides the box itself. (the last time I got "like new" stuff, it was indistinguishable from new)

they're also shipping generic cally headcovers now, vs what they used to send which was the original correct ones.

Cally preowned is still good, but they used to be great.

My putter came from them. No issues at all and it's the putter I grab when I want to make putts that day.

I have bought a few thing from them in past years and every now and then we use them at my home course when someone is looking for something older from Callaway and the service is always top notch, as are the clubs.

nice looking clubs, enjoy!

Just a quick bump of this for anyone that hasn't heard of this service before.
Callaway managed to send me a 3 wood in 1 day from Texas to Canada and I didn't pay anymore in shipping then standard ground when I mentioned it was for an event.

Also they've doing a sale everyday for the masters week on different items. Worth a look

I will only buy used online from two sites, Dallas Golf and Callaway Pre-Owned. Great buys and service from both of them.

i've bought my wedges and previous fairway wood from CPO...one of two 'preowned' sites i'll use...them and globalgolf.com

TO: acessence and Super Tuna

I see they only ship via UPS to Canada, did you guys get fleeced with brokerage fees by UPS?
I've had items shipped by UPS twice and was charged the taxes plus a $30 brokerage fee,
I then vowed not to receive items shipped via UPS from the US again,
Cheers
Pea
Oh, nice set of clubs you got there acessence

My first experience with them I bought an "average" condition driver. It was in terrible condition, I did not realize "average" meant beat to sh t. Dent in the side club head, paint chips, and a million scratches all over the head. Needless to say I was not happy. I wrote an email to customer service with pictures and all, and never heard back from them. Then time passed the 30day thing and then they offered to only give my 90% of what I paid and I would have to cover shipping. So I said F them and their crappy customer service.

Normally I would not buy from a company again that had such atrocious customer service but then close to 2 years later they had a really good deal on drivers and hybrids. It was too good to pass up and I reluctantly made a purchase from them. This time I rolled the dice and bought "good" condition and to my surprise all 3 clubs that I bought were in my opinion awesome condition. They were so good I do not know how other than being like new or outlet condition they could have been nicer. What have you done for me lately and they exceeded my expectations so they are back on my good side. I would still be careful of buying "average" condition though.

So there is my experience, 4 clubs, 3 were awesome and 1 was garbage.

Congrats on getting a great deal!!

brokerage was reasonable , and ill take ups over usps any day , 4 days in customs before with usps, but ups was here in 3 days total , ups deals with customs much quicker

TO: acessence and Super Tuna

I see they only ship via UPS to Canada, did you guys get fleeced with brokerage fees by UPS?
I've had items shipped by UPS twice and was charged the taxes plus a $30 brokerage fee,
I then vowed not to receive items shipped via UPS from the US again,
Cheers
Pea
Oh, nice set of clubs you got there acessence

I paid $25 in brokerage fees and taxes for what was essentially over night shipping. I don't have much of a problem with that given I got a $440 club with the shaft upgrade for $108.

I paid $25 in brokerage fees and taxes for what was essentially over night shipping. I don't have much of a problem with that given I got a $440 club with the shaft upgrade for $108.

Do share...

I bought my Odyssey BackStryke 2 ball putter from Callaway Preowned.
Was a demo model in excellent condition and still had the $199 price tag on it from an Edwin Watts store.
Got it for $129.00 with headcover included and received it 3 days after ordering. Very happy with the transaction!

I havent bought from there but my bro has once and got exactly what he paid for and fast shipping

Back