The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, 92* today. The water is hit and miss, my water at home is awful but there is a well three miles up the road that has some of the best water I've ever tasted. I've considered laying some pipe.

--
tapatalk
It was pretty miserable up this way too, hit the range at 5:30 after work and it was 89*.

It's wonderful that everyone is safe but that must feel awful right now. I hope your parents transition okay. Sorry bro.

Thanks dude. In one of those strange twist type things they fly from Chicago into Charlotte which is where this storm was headed. Wtc. They are pretty upset for sure. I cant imagine coming home to a house that most likely will be leveled. And just a few years ago they completely updated the main floor with new wood floors, custom cabinets and backsplash, all new appliances and the HDTV was only a year or two old. Then a few years before that all new landscaping.

JB, very well said my friend. I thought that exact thing when I first saw that text from my brother. Not us not our house. That happens to everyone else.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts and words. You guys are awesome. Here's an update and what happened. My parents are living in Chicago while my Dad works there so there were not in the house at the time. My brother, my sister and her daughter were in the house. The tornado sirens went off and the sky turned black so they went into the basement. They said they didnt hear much but their ears started popping and that is when the house started coming apart. He threw pillows and blankets on my sister and her daughter to cover them. They hid for about 10 minutes before he went upstairs to find most of the house destroyed or gone. Water leaking everywhere. Front window was blown in, my parents room is all but gone and the other two rooms on top all but gone. All the cars in the garage are damaged bad. House on either side are destroyed and the one across the street lost their garage. House looks to be a total loss. I feel for my parents right now. Luckily everyone is ok though and that is what matters most.

Holy cow dude. Tough to even come up with something to say. Glad everyone is safe though. Your family is certainly in my thoughts bro

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Wow Kmac! I'm glad to hear everyone is OK! Like was said, you always think its gonna be someone else.

You sure would have to consider it SW. I'm still wavering on what to do.

I need some sort of push cart. I know little about them.
I just bought a clicgear and its awesome! I've had two other carts and they were crap compared to the 3.0.

That tornado story is effing crazy.

TC - I have the Sun Mountain Micro Cart, and while it's nice, the ClicGear really has some things that make it stand out to me. The accessory tray is positioned in a way that makes it much more accessible.

TC - I have the Sun Mountain Micro Cart, and while it's nice, the ClicGear really has some things that make it stand out to me. The accessory tray is positioned in a way that makes it much more accessible.

But how's the beer holder?

Kevin

I saw this in another thread, Kmac, but that photo is just nuts. That's some scary stuff dude.

I saw this in another thread, Kmac, but that photo is just nuts. That's some scary stuff dude.

Yeah dude. Im hoping the parents make it there tomorrow and can salvage some stuff. Hopefully it doesnt rain or storm too much more before then. My Dad sent me some pictures that Famers Insurance took and its unreal.

I just bought a clicgear and its awesome! I've had two other carts and they were crap compared to the 3.0.

I tried to edit my post but I'm on my phone. Perhaps the word "crap" is a bit harsh and not very helpful. What I should have said is the clicgear offers ample storage, rolls easily, is very stable, and feels much sturdier than the other carts I have owned. I also looked at the micro cart that Hawk has and liked it very much, I just liked the storage on the clic better.

Jeebus Kmac. I'm glad everyone is safe and sound though.

On a unrelated note. Bahaster, you sir are in for a world of culture shock
(for the record, I have no problem with people owning firearms. Firearms in Oregon just sounds funny though since it's where all the west coast hipsters live if they aren't in Victoria).

Tips to reduce dark circles under eyes

Tips to reduce dark circles under eyes

Drink at least 12 glasses of water daily,
Apply cold cream 15 minutes before going to bed,
Sleep for at least 8 hours in a day...

Merged with banter thread.

Drink at least 12 glasses of water daily,
Apply cold cream 15 minutes before going to bed,
Sleep for at least 8 hours in a day...

Wat. Am I being trolled

Jeebus Kmac. I'm glad everyone is safe and sound though.

On a unrelated note. Bahaster, you sir are in for a world of culture shock
(for the record, I have no problem with people owning firearms. Firearms in Oregon just sounds funny though since it's where all the west coast hipsters live if they aren't in Victoria).

LOL dude I know. It's cool, I really get along with everyone, I have friends from all different types of circles. I'll probably culture shock them the first time I order something. I don't have a real thick southern accent, but you can tell I'm not from the north. And I'm taking my glock with me to Oregon, they can suck on that!

Sitting here in front of the computer, working on a huge paper that is due to late May. But i keep staring out the window and watching for that postal truck that is supposed to deliver my Mashie hybrid today. Get here all ready!

I dreamed I was in a tornado last night. It was pretty stressful. I am glad it was only a dream. My thoughts and prayers are with your family Kmac

I had this dream last night and I am being 100% honest. JB and GG came over to my house with the THP Van. We played golf, we went shopping. GG and my wife hung out. It was really weird considering I have never met the 2 of them. Haha. I woke up and was like WTC? PS The THP van was awesome.

*files under weird*

I had this dream last night and I am being 100% honest. JB and GG came over to my house with the THP Van. We played golf, we went shopping. GG and my wife hung out. It was really weird considering I have never met the 2 of them. Haha. I woke up and was like WTC? PS The THP van was awesome.

*files under weird*

Oh you dont even know. I have the weirdest dreams. I had a dream one time that people were lining up around the block to pick my ear wax.

Oh you dont even know. I have the weirdest dreams. I had a dream one time that people were lining up around the block to pick my ear wax.

LMAO, WTC? Don't even know what to think about that one.

Exactly! I woke up laughing hysterically.

And after you stopped laughing I hoped you proceeded to grab some Q-tips and clean your own ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back