Odds to Win 2012 Masters

I don't bet a whole lot, but I love to bet on the majors, for an added interest right to the end.

I'd be happy to direct your cash to the Euro winner! :D

Sweet! With the exchange rate, my $20 US dollars will be like 2 Euro's.

I feel like a Euro is going to come out on top at the Masters. I hope it is somebody from the US, but the Euros are really strong right now.

Sweet! With the exchange rate, my $20 US dollars will be like 2 Euro's.

With your 18/1 bet on Lee, you'll stand to win your money back no problem. :D

I feel like a Euro is going to come out on top at the Masters. I hope it is somebody from the US, but the Euros are really strong right now.

The Euros do look good, but I'd say the US has some pretty strong contenders here. Tiger and Phil, no matter their form, usually do well here - add their recent form and that's got to look encouraging. I fancy Bradley to put in a performance too.

So since they are the favorites they pay out less....ok...I never really asked that question before and I have gambled. I always just take who I like, never mind the odds.
I think it's to protect the bookies bro. Common sense tells us that far more people will bet on Tiger and Rory so it's a way to protect themselves from having to pay out a wad of money.

So since they are the favorites they pay out less....ok...I never really asked that question before and I have gambled. I always just take who I like, never mind the odds.

correct because you are taking less of a risk by taking a favorite, hence the smaller payout

Jason Day and Adam Scott seem like good bets. Not counting the odds Im pulling for Rory.

For me Garcia could have a look in putter has been on fair form at 40/1 worth a few quid along with z Johnson at 100/1 then mind says rory but heart would live a tiger win!!

gotta think that Justin Rose has got a good shot, really playing well, but I'm hoping for a Tiger vs. the world scenario, with Westwood, Donald, Garcia, Kaymer in the mix and he smokes em with a back nine run like Arnie used to do!

If I were a betting man, I'd throw down on KEEGAN at 40:1 & best longshot is Davis Love at 500:1

Must. Take. Notes.

So the bets have been placed. Went a little bit crazy and picked more golfers than I intended to!

First off, Nic wanted bets on Poulter for top 10 (great value), and Rory for top 5 (rubbish value). She picked Rory to walk the US Open last year, and for the Masters last year, so I'm happy to let her pick her own!

I've got Keegan, Phil and Luke to win. I was looking for good odds and these 3 had that!

Lee for a top 5 finish because I couldn't not bet on him, Paddy and Peter Hanson for a top 10 because they were very tempting odds, and Ed Molinari for a top 20.

That's it, so far! :D

So the bets have been placed. Went a little bit crazy and picked more golfers than I intended to!

First off, Nic wanted bets on Poulter for top 10 (great value), and Rory for top 5 (rubbish value). She picked Rory to walk the US Open last year, and for the Masters last year, so I'm happy to let her pick her own!

I've got Keegan, Phil and Luke to win. I was looking for good odds and these 3 had that!

Lee for a top 5 finish because I couldn't not bet on him, Paddy and Peter Hanson for a top 10 because they were very tempting odds, and Ed Molinari for a top 20.

That's it, so far! :D

SO its safe to say that you think the Euro contingent fares pretty well this week? :D

SO its safe to say that you think the Euro contingent fares pretty well this week? :D

haha, yeah, I have to put my money where my mouth is. Although 2 out of 3 of my winners picks are foreign to me! :D

I was itching to pick a Garrigus, Cantlay or Kraft bet, but I think the Euro outsiders I picked have the edge on experience. Plus I kinda like picking Euros for everything, as you may notice!

haha, yeah, I have to put my money where my mouth is. Although 2 out of 3 of my winners picks are foreign to me! :D

I was itching to pick a Garrigus, Cantlay or Kraft bet, but I think the Euro outsiders I picked have the edge on experience. Plus I kinda like picking Euros for everything, as you may notice!

I like your picks this year actually. Especially when playing with odds.

If we are talking about odds, im liking Day.

I like your picks this year actually. Especially when playing with odds.

The odds swung it for most of the picks. Rory and Lee were just 'had to' kind of bets. I forgot to give the odds I got actually -

To win - (thought all of these were generous)
Bradley - 37/1
Phil - 12.5/1
Luke - 16.5/1

Top 10 -
Paddy 10.5/1
Hanson 10.5/1
Poulter 7.8/1

Top 20 -
E Molinari 4.8/1

I want to put $2 on Cauley. If he wins I get new irons.

The odds swung it for most of the picks. Rory and Lee were just 'had to' kind of bets. I forgot to give the odds I got actually -

To win - (thought all of these were generous)
Bradley - 37/1
Phil - 12.5/1
Luke - 16.5/1

Top 10 -
Paddy 10.5/1
Hanson 10.5/1
Poulter 7.8/1

Top 20 -
E Molinari 4.8/1

With Keegan 37/1 is a steal. Those are great odds for him. You should have at least thrown one American in the mix to make it interesting.

With Keegan 37/1 is a steal. Those are great odds for him. You should have at least thrown one American in the mix to make it interesting.

I thought so too, couldn't resist his odds, or Phil's for that matter. I think these 2 might make it interesting for me, at least I'm hoping so!

Huh? Cauley is not playing in the Masters.

Ah darnit, no new irons this week.

Adam Scott 25/1

^^^^^^^^I'll take this. Where do I need to send the money?

I agree! Also like Keegan, and Haas & Cabrera as "longshots"

Placed the below so far:
To Win:
Kuchar 50/1
Choi 60/1 (NICE! It moved down to 40/1)
Snedeker 60/1

Low US Player:
Bo Van Pelt 40/1 (NICE! It's down to 30/1) (I really wanted a To Win bet on BVP. But, site has him in "The Field")
Furyk 40/1

Head-to-Head:
Phil +135 over TW (Now +115)
Westwood +135 over TW (Now +120)
Phil +140 over Rory (Now +130)
Kaymer +120 over Webb Simpson (Down to EVEN)

Round 1 matchups:
Harrington +140 over Stricker
Stenson +115 over Woodland
Watney +125 over Donald
Furyk +125 over Westwood
Couples -220 over Clarke

Back