The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

I just sent my entry in. 3 of them were picks I definitely wanted to go with, there were so many great ones to choose from for the 4th pick, but I decided to go with a sleeper pick because I'm sure there will be several identical entries so I wanted to have one that would still be good but maybe not one that a lot of people will choose. I will reveal my entry after the deadline...good luck everyone!

I got my entry in a little while ago. I'm not too confidant about this one for some reason. But winning would be awesome!

What a contest! It doesn't get much better than that.

after hitting 6 fat shots in to the water on Number 12 at Augusta National, Paul Casey looks at Yoccos and asks "First Time?"

Lol. Dean and his crazy talk. You'd never play Augusta with us, you're not big on playing outside your home course. I can't wait till Paul wrecks this course and makes you look like a turd for picking Mahan!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade for putting this on. Bit of a last minute thing on my endless "to do" list, but I got i just sent in my picks.
Good luck to all!

This is such a cool contest! I'm more excited about seeing the RV and playing golf with you guys than I am winning the equipment (although that is nice). I've got my picks in, and I think they'll all finish top 10! Even my sleeper! Good luck everyone.

Lee Westwood kind of looks like a Nascar driver with all of his logos.

Had the exact same thought. It's a bit out of hand - does he really need to sell each segment of his shirt?

everyone wishes they could have ordered from this menu tonight:

apmlfcxcqaa3yt9.jpg

monkey gland sauce!!!

ESPN is reporting this morning that Dustin Johnson tweaked his back this past weekend lifting a jet ski. Why would one of the world's top players be jet skiing the week before The Master, let alone lifting it with his newly reconstructed knee? No one ever confused him with Einstein, but someone needs to be advising him better.

ESPN is reporting this morning that Dustin Johnson tweaked his back this past weekend lifting a jet ski. Why would one of the world's top players be jet skiing the week before The Master, let alone lifting it with his newly reconstructed knee? No one ever confused him with Einstein, but someone needs to be advising him better.

I heard something about a jet ski on Morning Drive a few minutes ago. Freak injury IMO, just like Casey crashing on the slopes. Fine line between living your life and being reckless. From my experience, he could just as easily tweak his back in one of his standard workouts.

I heard something about a jet ski on Morning Drive a few minutes ago. Freak injury IMO, just like Casey crashing on the slopes. Fine line between living your life and being reckless. From my experience, he could just as easily tweak his back in one of his standard workouts.

Casey's injury was in the middle of winter, not 4 days before a major. Big difference IMO. I doubt the guys (Tigger included) do very little weight lifting so close to a major. I bet their workouts are heavy in stretching and cardio.

Casey's injury was in the middle of winter, not 4 days before a major. Big difference IMO. I doubt the guys (Tigger included) do very little weight lifting so close to a major. I bet their workouts are heavy in stretching and cardio.

Good points.....but this is DJ after all. Just glad I did not want to pick him for anything.....even healthy he is a non-factor IMO.

Good points.....but this is DJ after all. Just glad I did not want to pick him for anything.....even healthy he is a non-factor IMO.

I agree bro, just makes you shake your head. I didn't pick him for anything either, so I'm not that bothered by it. I still don't understand why he pulled out so early. He could've had 2 more days of therapy and made the decision Thurs am. Not like they would fill the slot, he was going to be forced to play in a pro am, etc. This gives some more validity to the talking heads that say today's golfers aren't dedicated enough to make themselves truly elite.

Luke Donald has told the BBC exactly how he's going to win me money and bragging rights this weekend -

World number one Luke Donald believes he does not necessarily need to be at his best to win the Masters.Donald lines up at Augusta for the eighth time this week awaiting his first major win.

"I think I have to play very solidly. If I play my best, hopefully that will be good enough," he said.
"But I feel like what I've learnt, especially from the last year or two, is that I dont need to play quite my best. I just need to play good golf."

Donald has been no stranger to success in recent times, winning five tournaments in the last 14 months, a performance that has sent him to the top of the money lists on both sides of the Atlantic, as well as the world number one spot.
And he knows that those wins are a boost to his victory hopes.

"Certainly in terms of confidence I feel like I'm a different player. But also, knowing that with those five victories, probably only one of them I played what I really thought was really good golf," he added.

"Four of them I thought I didn't play my best and I still managed to win. I think that was important for me to know that I don't have to go out there and press and play my best to win."

Meanwhile, Donald, who will play the opening two rounds alongside Ryder Cup team-mate Francesco Molinari and American Nick Watney, will not be defending his par-three title on Wednesday in order to concentrate on his bid for a first major.

"I probably will play it when my kids get a little bit older because I think it's a great experience to take out my daughters to come carry a few clubs around with me," he said.
"That would be fun, but playing on greens that are not quite the same the afternoon before the first round doesn't seem the best preparation for me.

Tomorrow I'll go play nine holes [on the tournament course]. It will be a relaxed day, get in some good practice and just be ready for Thursday."

Luke Donald has told the BBC exactly how he's going to win me money and bragging rights this weekend -

[/FONT][/COLOR]

If LD wins the masters this year I will wear one of his shirts (size and brand) at the THP outing. It ain't gonna happen

If LD wins the masters this year I will wear one of his shirts (size and brand) at the THP outing. It ain't gonna happen

Ah Freddie, I'll enjoy seeing that! I may have to quote this several times over this weekend.

Go luke! :D

Just finished my Yahoo Fantasy picks and now must do the THP contest.

This is the most difficult making picks has been all year! So many guys in possible contention and it is inevitable I think that one of the "favorites" lays an egg this weekend.

Ah Freddie, I'll enjoy seeing that! I may have to quote this several times over this weekend.

Go luke! :D

Oh it's filed away under 'when pigs fly'
I heard TW will be playing the role of Darth vader this weekend. You know the famous ' Luke! I am yo daddy'

im officially in, thanks to THP and TM for this awesome contest!

I heard TW will be playing the role of Darth vader this weekend. You know the famous ' Luke! I am yo daddy'

hahaha, in some ways, this would be awesome.

I think we have it. If Luke wins, you wear the shirt. If Tiger wins, I, eh, wear some baggy pants or something? :D

It has to be said.

With all those women, TW does not like to hear the term "daddy". Hehe

It has to be said.

With all those women, TW does not like to hear the term "daddy". Hehe

Lol, very true

hahaha, in some ways, this would be awesome.

I think we have it. If Luke wins, you wear the shirt. If Tiger wins, I, eh, wear some baggy pants or something? :D

He cornered the market on hammer pants but we can dig up a pair :D

Back