Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

New Daily Tournament For 4/4/12 starts @ 6:00am

TPC Scottsdale
18 holes, 1 try, 1 submission

Same difficulty as last tournament with breezy conditions.

Remember use your created player only!

I have missed the last couple of daily tournaments because I had some homework due before spring break, which starts tomorrow. I will definitely be playing a ton over the next week, what time does the daily tournament end tomorrow? I will be working til 8 pm....

I have missed the last couple of daily tournaments because I had some homework due before spring break, which starts tomorrow. I will definitely be playing a ton over the next week, what time does the daily tournament end tomorrow? I will be working til 8 pm....

Runs for 24 hours

OK great I wasn't sure if it was 12 or 24 hours. Awesome!

Hey I just picked this up. Screen name is QUINNDRO.

Give it a lil tappy tappy

ALSO, for the weekly Tournament, I am going to do The Masters, and I am going to make it pretty hard. After all, it is a Major, and we need it to be slightly realistic.

You could make all the conditions hard except for the wind (fast, hard greens etc..). This I guess would make it most realistic to the actual Masters.

Well just did today's daily in -10. I would normally be really happy with that but I hit 100% of fairways and greens and missed a hatful of puts inside 10ft.

I hear its 10$ cheaper on amazon than about anywhere else.. i want to give it a try on the kinect

Picked this up last night and just put it on there as play is suspended in the par 3 tourney. Ps3 user is shiloh80. Think i'll practise a little before any tournaments though!

got half way through my round today and my PS3 froze i ended up just stopping cause i wouldn't have time to finish.

Hackers Paradise PS3 Country Club Presents;

THE MASTERS
Weekly Tournament starting 4/5/12 @ 5am, running for 4 days ending on 4/9/12 @ 5am.
I have upped the difficulty here since afterall, it is the Masters!

I know some have had issues with their console freezing up, etc. So I changed the entry, for this Weekly you get 2 tries and 1 submission. Good luck!

THE MASTERS
Weekly Tournament starting 4/5/12 @ 5am, running for 4 days ending on 4/9/12 @ 5am.

I know some have had issues with their console freezing up, etc. So I changed the entry, for this Weekly you get 2 tries and 1 submission. Good luck!

Oh yeah!! Can't wait to start this one!!!

THE MASTERS

awesome Can't wait

Just finished the daily at +7. Hit most FW and greens but lack of green grid killed me. 4 birdies. I suck.

Team Hackers tapping!

Just finished the daily at +7. Hit most FW and greens but lack of green grid killed me. 4 birdies. I suck.

Team Hackers tapping!
I suck without the green grid as well. Kills me.

Thanks for setting up the tourney. The funny thing is as most build their player up the scores will start to get ridiculously low. Can only imagine what the guys shooting -16 will be shooting in a month or two.

I wont be happy until I shoot a 54! haha. -14 today at Scottsdale, was kind of bummed I didn't make an eagle putt but had no bogeys either, I'm sure Ad will take me down but it's still fun nonetheless.

Masters should be sweet. Just played in career at even par. Doubt I'll do that good with the difficulty ramped up though.

Got it on Amazon since they lowered the price, I will join up when I get it.

I am rjb01camaross

Just logged on to play todays tournament. before I started I was looking at the CC leaders and it still says I'm inactive, and also has me down for 0 points in everything like I haven't done anything. I competed in a daily tournament a few days ago....

Wow, 3 holes in and I already hate no green grid. Makes one of the hardest parts of the game even harder.

Wow, 3 holes in and I already hate no green grid. Makes one of the hardest parts of the game even harder.

No green grids are very tough, any tips from those that are killing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will play my round later tonight. Thanks for setting this up.

I'm killing everything but the putting. Id rather see post shot spin turned off than green grid, it would make it more playable while still adding a little difficulty, yet not too much difficulty. No offense to those that use it, but using spin can stick you within a few feet of the hole on every approach shot.

Ah I just missed a 2 inch putt for par on 18!!!!! Left it short lol

Back