The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Stenson angrily slamming his club into the ground of Augusta National? :banghead:

I'm sure I missed it since work sucks and I haven't had my typical time to devote to following the Masters and hanging out on THP, but what happened to that bad weather that was going to be coming through? It looks gorgeous out there now.

TC's favorite Westwood just made a birdie to go to -4 through 8. Keep it up bro, you need a major badly.

Stenson tops the ball like the guys in the group at the muni, then goes nuts on the ground, just like the guys on the muni.#goodbyeto1st
We call that emulating the greatest ever. :D

He did look as cool as the GOAT

Stenson tops the ball like the guys in the group at the muni, then goes nuts on the ground, just like the guys on the muni.#goodbyeto1st
We call that emulating the greatest ever. :D

Come on, it could be worse. That guy once took off his pants to play a shot out of water.

I'm sure I missed it since work sucks and I haven't had my typical time to devote to following the Masters and hanging out on THP, but what happened to that bad weather that was going to be coming through? It looks gorgeous out there now.

supposedly blowing in, should be there by 6pm

Hunter Mahan got the wrong apparel memo. Was told "let it flow". Thought it said "You should glow".

Mahan has on an ugly hat! I guess him and rickie road the short bus together

Stenson could get a 7 on this hole or worse. Way to finish..

Hunter Mahan got the wrong apparel memo. Was told "let it flow". Thought it said "You should glow".

I could see why he would make that mistake haha

The bad stuff is just starting to get to Atlanta.

Westwood is playing real well. Shouldn't be surprised, it is Thursday after all

BAZZZINGA!!!

I would be happy if Westy took it. PING taking the tour by storm!!! FTW!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I wonder if TC is able to stand up in public with Westwood being -4... :bulgy-eyes:

You guys are welcome. Stenson heard me and decided to pull a cookie on 18. #powerful

I wonder if TC is able to stand up in public with Westwood being -4... :bulgy-eyes:

Particularly since he will be leading the Masters once Stenson is done imploding on 18.

You guys are welcome. Stenson heard me and decided to pull a cookie on 18. #powerful

He's playing parts of that hole I've never seen before.

the grammar here and the irony of it with the context of the post made me laugh..

Mahan has on an ugly hat! I guess him and rickie road the short bus together

Stenson just erased those eagles. Ouch.

TC is taking care of a project for THP that you guys will hear more about on Monday.

5:18 hour round for stenson's group.

Back