2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I've already got an order in for some Gatorade Prime and Recovers. Lots of B vitamin in those. B vitamin does wonders for the next morning. I usually will take B vitamin in pill form plus those. Usually racks you up over 2000% of daily need, but seems to do a dang good job of fighting off a hangover.

Just a heads up in the event that any of you are flying Allegiant Air and haven't bought tickets (doesn't apply if you already purchased). Starting tomorrow, they will be charging $35 for carry on bags that are stored overhead.

Rumor has it that new teams will be announced very soon.

Now that's exciting! I've definitely been looking forward to that.

Hopefully very soon = today!

Noice, looking forward to seeing who will be carrying me on their back

I like rumors. But I get in trouble when I spread them.

Noice, looking forward to seeing who will be carrying me on their back

And that's not easy....I did it for an entire 9 holes earlier this year.

#excited

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Good to hear, we appreciate the work you guys are putting in to redo them all after all the changes in attendees.

This will be great to see.Thanks JB and GG for everything that goes into putting on this Fun event.

Jealous of all you guys and gals. Said this year last year, guess I'm in the same situation again.

Looking forward to the new team announcement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between the team announcements and the awesome glove being provided by Hirzl, this has been a very exciting day of outing news. Given that Demo Day is six weeks from this coming Friday, I know there are more great announcements to come which makes the build-up even more fun.

I can't wait to come down and hang out with everyone, play with an incredible amount of equipment, and overdose on some great golf courses. Thanks again to JB, GG and the THP Staffers for all you all do to make this event so much fun!!

Rumor has it that the banquet raffle will be announced today. Or at least the beginning stages of it. Hard for me to say this, but it does once again top any of the previous raffles we have done in the past. Prizes will be shockingly good.

Rumor has it that the banquet raffle will be announced today. Or at least the beginning stages of it. Hard for me to say this, but it does once again top any of the previous raffles we have done in the past. Prizes will be shockingly good. And no matter how many tickets Kmac, OEM Kevin whatever his name is this time he still wont win.

You forgot one part but I fify.. lol

Rumor has it that the banquet raffle will be announced today. Or at least the beginning stages of it. Hard for me to say this, but it does once again top any of the previous raffles we have done in the past. Prizes will be shockingly good.

I got a Benjamin on it!

If there was ever a year to win, this might be it.

This year I have a new plan for winning so I like the sounds of that. And whatever cookie buys Im going to double.

I like a good raffle, looking forward to seeing what's up for grabs.

This year I have a new plan for winning so I like the sounds of that. And whatever cookie buys Im going to double.

I'll help ya out with that....We'll worry About splitting the prizes later lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I like a good raffle, looking forward to seeing what's up for grabs.

The raffle prizes are always very impressive. THP / the OEM's always step up in a big way.

Back