The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Lee > Tiger. Even when shooting 73. Man, I didn't expect this at all. Dude looks lost if he can't hit stingers out there.

That's the thing I like about Lee Westwood, even when he has a bad shot or hole he just accepts in and moves on wothout any histrionics.

That's the thing I like about Lee Westwood, even when he has a bad shot or hole he just accepts in and moves on wothout any histrionics.

Wtc is a histrionic?

Lee butchered 18 today. That was not fun to watch.

that .50 Cal is mine! I was allowed to take 1 putt with it before, but it was not allowed to touch the putting green. Never been so nervous over a putt in the living room in my entire life

so many great prizes listed. I can't wait for the outing

Lol! Welcome to THP deano. Wrong thread broski.

Wtc is a histrionic?

Lee butchered 18 today. That was not fun to watch.

replay tiger on the last hole...haha

edit:Definition of HISTRIONIC. 1: deliberately affected : theatrical

Did Angel just kill a bird?

Well on the online coverage, just watching Tiger's face walking down 17 is just sad.

Just love watching everybody flop like this. The Masters can melt a man down so easily!!!

Tiger is baaaaack!!!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

MAJ is fun to watch, better than Tiger to watch today.

My eyes just about popped out seeing that putt by Charl. Wow.

That was a crazy putt on the 18th by Schwartzel. Can't believe how much of a break that took!

tiger's kick on 16 was the best contact he's made on the tee all day

To the staff at the practice facility at the Masters: get some Nike balls ready, Tiger is going to be there for a while this evening.

To the staff at the practice facility at the Masters: get some Nike balls ready, Tiger is going to be there for a while this evening.

Is he? I figured that yesterday and I heard it was brief.

Wow. Tiger is such a baby. I'm not saying he should be happy with how he's playing but at least show a bit of dignity. Take it like a man dude. Poor attitude.

Is he? I figured that yesterday and I heard it was brief.

Interesting. I didn't see much of yesterday's round and have only watched the back nine today of Tiger's round, but it seems like his ballstriking is much worse today.

Interesting. I didn't see much of yesterday's round and have only watched the back nine today of Tiger's round, but it seems like his ballstriking is much worse today.

His misses are much worse today than they were yesterday (and also many more of them). Nice up and down on 18 though.

He's played a lot of bad shots in the last few holes, but that bunker shot of Tiger's was lovely.

It is. He struggled off the tee yesterday a bit. Im starting to wonder how much longer this whole swing change is going to take for him to grasp. Its been a couple of years I believe, and it can take that long, but there are so many rounds that you watch him and you say "He has absolutely no feel of his golf shot". We are not talking about an amateur or even a good player, we are talking about the greatest ever and at this point, the putter is coming back, but his misses are so bad and he has absolutely no go to shot.

It is. He struggled off the tee yesterday a bit. Im starting to wonder how much longer this whole swing change is going to take for him to grasp. Its been a couple of years I believe, and it can take that long, but there are so many rounds that you watch him and you say "He has absolutely no feel of his golf shot". We are not talking about an amateur or even a good player, we are talking about the greatest ever and at this point, the putter is coming back, but his misses are so bad and he has absolutely no go to shot.

What's interesting is that he's always struggled with the driver. I knew Bay Hill was a little bit of a falsity b/c he just didn't have to hit driver all that much. It was not fun watching him melt down today. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Even Tiger.

I think Watney just winked at me. Not sure if I liked it or not.

Back