The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

So Do They Replay The Days round Or JUst Do Live From The Masters On Golf Channel. And I Have No Clue Why My Table Is Doing Upper Case On Every Word AlsO I Have Direct TV

They are replaying it on ESPN right now.

What percentage picked Dufner? Am I the only idiot who picked Garrigus?

So Do They Replay The Days round Or JUst Do Live From The Masters On Golf Channel. And I Have No Clue Why My Table Is Doing Upper Case On Every Word AlsO I Have Direct TV

Check ESPN. Replay is on now.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

What percentage picked Dufner? Am I the only idiot who picked Garrigus?

It takes a little to compute and I dont have percentages on everybody, but it appears that 8% picked Dufner.

I think myself and Cookie were the only idiots to pick Johnson Wagner.

That's why the pairing of Nobilo and Chamblee is so good. I'm a tiger loving sob but I also think highly of Brandel because he doesn't pull punches. I can appreciate that in a commentator guru.

--
tapatalk

I like it dude. Brandel and Frank are a good combo. I don't know if you'll find anyone in the golf biz as smart and as knowledgeable about golf history than Brandel, and I respect that.

My team for the contest:

Lee
Rory
Tiger
Peter Hanson

I liked my chances a lot more yesterday than I do at the end of today.

Interesting fact. Only 7 entries featured Peter Hanson.

I had Day (ouch) Westy, Tiger, Rory. and I actually had phil instead of tiger and sergio instead of day and then changed them on a hunch. Fail.

Well, I went with last year success and picked Jason Day...and since he WD, that means I am out too.

Interesting fact. Only 7 entries featured Peter Hanson.

That is interesting. I am hoping for big things from Dufner and from Bubba. A one two finish (in no particular order) from them and I think I'd have a great shot at this. Despite the horrible pick of Luke over Westy.

MAJ is gonna take this thing. You heard it here first.

MAJ is gonna take this thing. You heard it here first.
I gotta admit it would be awesome to see the most interesting man in the world win the masters.

3rd round tee times are now released: http://www.masters.com/en_US/players/pairings/index.html

Interesting groups are listed below....dewsweepers first.
9:55 AM: Luke Donald and Keegan Bradley
10:05 AM: Steve Stricker and Rickie Fowler
10:45 AM: Tiger Woods and Charl Schwartzel

Contenders in the pack:
12:25 PM: Hunter Mahan and Padraig Harrington
12:45 PM: Gary Woodland and Zach Johnson
1:25 PM: Henrik Stenson and Nick Watney
1:45 PM: Vijay Singh and Phil Mickelson

The final five groups:
2:05 PM: Miguel Angel Jimenez and Matt Kuchar
2:15 PM: Bubba Watson and Paul Lawrie
2:25 PM: Sergio Garcia and Rory McIlroy
2:35 PM: Louis Oosthuizen and Lee Westwood
2:45 PM: Jason Dufner and Fred Couples

Curious how many selected Couples. Really hope he is able to stay in it tomorrow!

Team Hackers tapping!

Yeah, I'm cheering for Couples over anyone else. I'd like to see him win this. Him or MAJ.

The masters app is great. Looking at it now and it details each players stats for the 2 rounds. I find it really interesting and you see instantly where players are suffering.
For instance, Westwood is way above the field with GIR 82% and FIR at 78% but his average puts per hole is 1.81 compared to a field average of 1.66. If he could putt he'd be dominating.
Whereas Tiger is way behind on FIW. I think he's as low as 50%. The field is around 74% (cant recall exactly). His putting however is surprisingly better at 1.55. So he definitely needs to practice with the big stick.

I hope duffner pays close attention to how Fred handles himself. He could learn a lot tomorrow.

--
tapatalk

TC might have this thing, those are some good picks. However, I am feeling pretty good still since Rose finished with a couple birdies toward the end. I've got:

Couples
McIlroy
Tiger
Rose

Rose is only 5 back, and Couples has the nerve to win this thing if his back holds up. I'm actually rooting for Couples to win even if I hadn't picked him for my entry because I'd like to see an older guy win a major again. I was rooting hard for Watson at the British a couple years ago and ever since then when one of the senior tour guys gets up near the top I can't help but root for them.

I hope duffner pays close attention to how Fred handles himself. He could learn a lot tomorrow about less waggles.

--
tapatalk

fify..

I hope duffner pays close attention to how Fred handles himself. He could learn a lot tomorrow.

--
tapatalk
I am looking forward to watching that pairing, and I agree, he could learn a ton by a playing along side Freddie tomorrow.

I'm also out of the running most likely. Would be awesome to see Couples take it!

Go MAJ and Freddie. And Tiger. And Strick. And Westy. But mostly MAJ.

Back