The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

A 4-putt, that's freaking brutal.

But yep, us average golfers would be shootin' in the low 80s out there.

Phil!!!!

Great shot on 10 by Phil, love to hear a "be right" out of them as the ball is in the air.

Holy hell. Tiger might beat Big Perm at this rate. Wow!

Phil needs to ditch those trousers. 1930s Al Capone style.

Rory McIlroy, ouch.

There is too much happening at the same time. 4 putts, doubles, birdies, eagles, guys moving, falling, tripping, skipping.

Phil needs to ditch those trousers. 1930s Al Capone style.

Rory McIlroy, ouch.

Any man that proudly wears skinny jeans and roots for another man that frosts his tips, is not allowed to give fashion advice. That is fact.

Hunter is money with that Nome

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Wow some guys getting wrecked today. Lol Rory and Freddie and Sergio. Go Phil. I want Phil or Molinari to win.

Any man that proudly wears skinny jeans and roots for another man that frosts his tips, is not allowed to give fashion advice. That is fact.

I would say touché, but that would be too Euro. Well done. :alien:

Go Louis!!

--
tapatalk

Louis O looks like Lee Westwood before he found the buffet.

Ouch. Man, that hurts. No, wait, that's just my skinny jeans adjusting. Carry on.

Wowza Paddy!

Four straight for the veteran Irishman. And a bird for Phil. Wow, lots happening now!

Now THIS is The Masters. Every time you blink, the first page of the leaderboard changes!

Welcome back Henrik!

Where did paddy come from this week? He's getting serious.

--
tapatalk

All this going on and talk, and really nobody is mentioning the guy winning in Kuchar. Playing really good golf.

I would cry trying to play those greens. A nice shot can turn into a nightmare.

All this going on and talk, and really nobody is mentioning the guy winning in Kuchar. Playing really good golf.
I guess he's hard to talk about. He should be from Cheeseland

I wonder if a guy wins the Masters with graphite iron shafts, if people still think they are for old guys.

Back