The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

OK, that shot is just ludicris, I mean that was IceJack/Damaikis territory of flop shotiedness.

this back 9 is turning into phil's playground.

Thats what I like to call, the flopodopolus. Wow.

Wow what a flop shot Phil!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Speaking of lost his drive. One guy that said that is now a gelding paddling around Africa and the other one is Flooder. That says a lot. :D

Lmao! Crazy how things work like that.

Louis is just flag hunting. Why the hellnot at this point?

OK, that shot is just ludicris, I mean that was IceJack/Damaikis territory of flop shotiedness.

This made me lol.

That shot was ridiculous. Thankfully we get a commercial break to calm us down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, awesome!

And give Henrik some credit after the way he finished round 1 he could've easily packed it in.

What a shot on 14 by MAJ...I just one time want to run with him for 24 hours, probably the best time of ones life.

Bwahaha, the 91 degree wedge is a weapon when used correctly.

Well its either that or the hookers. But definitely one of the two. :D

If Tiger weren't so cheap he could call in a crew of young ladies help fix his swing tonight.

Tapatalk

Icejack would have flopped it at his playing partner

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Hanson with the ATV from the bunker.

Icejack would have flopped it at his playing partner

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Icejacked from above. Dang that would sting.

Paul Lawrie.......creeping into contention!

Phil is the best player in the game when he is at his best today, no doubt in my mind

Peter Hanson does have some sweet moobs

And Phil converts!

And that's why we call him figjam!

Well its either that or the hookers. But definitely one of the two. :D

Maybe both, dropping the tennis gf for a classy professional would certainly give him more time to practice! I don't know, but I think he should be furious right now. One never knows how many opportunities one will have to win the jacket, even if only 22.

Freddie's back folks.

NICE shot by Freddy! Come on Boom Boom!

Back