The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Wow Kraft just got a big break, I don't how that ball stays up on 15.

online coverage is much smoother today...can't imagine why....

jimmy furky and johnny byrd. that's one group that won't be sponsored by rogaine

Sergio sure seems confident :)

Wtc kind of comments were those?

Sergio sure seems confident :)

Wtc kind of comments were those?

The comments of a defeated man that has no confidence whatsoever. Kind of shocking to see a guy go ballistic for hitting a bad shot, and then say he does not expect to win.

Seriously, who says that ish? He would do well to listen to the valvano speech a few million times.

Dudes got loads of talent but dead between the ears and empty in the chest.

--
tapatalk

No joke. it would be tough caddying for him today.

Seriously, who says that ish? He would do well to listen to the valvano speech a few million times.

Dudes got loads of talent but dead between the ears and empty in the chest.

--
tapatalk

Well effin said right there.

Stealing for tweet. Thanks SW

I'm finding all of the comments about Bubba Watson to be fascinating. After he won one of the events last year (I'm thinking the one near New Orleans....can't remember the exact name), there was a story that made it's way around the various media outlets about how Watson's caddy and close friend got so fed up with Watson's act that he threatened to quit. His wife got on his case big-time as well. That was in 2010, and according to the story as reported, Watson has been much better since then.

So...are all of the negative comments I'm reading here based on the pre 2010 Watson, or the more recent version? Personally, I've seen plenty of mini-tantrums from him this year, so I'm not sure his re-habilitaion stuck.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing him pull it off. Or Phil, for that matter. LEFTYS RULE!!!!

Unfortunately El Nino does not work anymore. Im thinking more like No Mas.

I think angel cabrera is drinking minute maid.

where are you guys getting sergio coverage?

BVP is proving that there is scoring to be had today. 5 under through 14. Slew of guys including Donald and Keegan 3 under for the day.

How about that hole in one by Bo.

did you know vijay singh was on twitter? I just found that out moments ago. Gotta say i'm a little shocked, Vijay doesn't strike me as the tweeting sort

did you know vijay singh was on twitter? I just found that out moments ago. Gotta say i'm a little shocked, Vijay doesn't strike me as the tweeting sort

At least he's not on Foursquare. He would be the Mayor of every driving range.

Watching that commercial with Paul Casey as they talk about rubber makes me think of Yoccors in a very strange way.

We better have a little puttin4mahansjunk in this thread today.

Amazing how well some guys play on Sunday when they are already out of contention with nothing to lose. :bulgy-eyes:

Holy hell, Cabrera just hit the longest drive I've seen here on 13.

I'm pulling for Mahan/Watson today. I have a feeling Phil is gonna be tough to beat tho.

Angel Cabrera just murdered his tee shot on 13. Hit a long cut that made it past the trees on the right. announcers said that's the longest tee shot they've see on 13 all week.

Back