The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Cantlay's scorecard looks like one of mine, minus the two eagles.

Golf Channel just showed Patrick Cantalay's scorecard...LOL.

tiger charging down the leaderboard. just bogeyed 8

Holy carp. I just never saw this out of Tiger. "Its Close" and "Its a Process" are a bit interesting now I think. You just dont think the greatest that ever lived is vulnerable on the course and I guess the last two years show otherwise.

Holy carp. I just never saw this out of Tiger. "Its Close" and "Its a Process" are a bit interesting now I think. You just dont think the greatest that ever lived is vulnerable on the course and I guess the last two years show otherwise.

As great as foley's students have played as of late. Their swings do sign off for stretches. This must be TW's time, timing swings have this flaw

angel has been fighting his putting stroke around amen corner today. I'm really enjoying the stricker-cabrera featured group 2

As great as foley's students have played as of late. Their swings do sign off for stretches. This must be TW's time, timing swings have this flaw

As a teacher of a swing, how does one that comes from an extremely athletic side of things like TW transition to a guy that in stretches (for large ones apparently) is going to be below average?

So how is everybody doing in the contest? There are A LOT of entries, and I sure wish some of those that are still "in it" were here discussing golf with us.

I had a hunch and picked Hanson for my TM Player, but I also have the 2 epic letdowns TW & RM...I say my only shot is if my 4th player Snedeker goes LOW, coupled w/ Hanson winning the Green Jacket.

Now I'm torn b/c I wanna root for Phil, Kuchar & Mahan but of course would love to win this great contest!

It's MASTERS time!!!! CBS coverage has now started. C'mon, Phil, let's do this!

I had a hunch and picked Hanson for my TM Player, but I also have the 2 epic letdowns TW & RM...I say my only shot is if my 4th player Snedeker goes LOW, coupled w/ Hanson winning the Green Jacket.

Now I'm torn b/c I wanna root for Phil, Kuchar & Mahan but of course would love to win this great contest!

Being that so few people picked Hanson, a win by him would really be down to you or one other person winning. Getting INTERESTING!

We have 3 of the same players my friend. Good luck to you.

Holy smokes am I nervously excited about today.

I have these in my list:

Tiger Woods
Phil Mickleson
Justin Rose
Hunter Mahan

Looks like no Rangefinder in my near future
:banghead:

Wow, Bo. That's some round.

Being that so few people picked Hanson, a win by him would really be down to you or one other person winning. Getting INTERESTING!

Well now that you say that I gotta say my heart rate kicked up a bit and I'm nervous like I'm in a final group in a major! Sorry Phil I love ya but gotta root for Hanson! Also if I win this contest I may go as far as making MMMBop my ringtone until the US Open! (OK maybe not that far)

We have 3 of the same players my friend. Good luck to you.

Holy smokes am I nervously excited about today.

Yes I just got insanely neverous! Good luck to you as well!!!

BVP = fantasy golf killer. What an awesome round of 64 with an ace and almost double eagle on 13.

I have these in my list:

Tiger Woods
Phil Mickleson
Justin Rose
Hunter Mahan

Looks like no Rangefinder in my near future
:banghead:

Maybe Phil wins and Hunter comes in 2nd? You never know.

LOL, NOW you make a putt, Tiger.

First shot of cbs tiger sinks it.

Peter Hanson is like the ultimate contest killer/victor. He can make or break just about everybody today.

That flopper by Phil on 15 still makes me quiver. I would have been in the pond or the grandstand. One of the ballsiest shots of Phil's career. And it's a long list.

Phil could've picked a better outfit for today.

Maybe Phil wins and Hunter comes in 2nd? You never know.

Keeping the fingers crossed and good luck to you guys who are sweating bullets.

Phil could've picked a better outfit for today.

Nah. I love the brown shoes. he was going to wear red and black though, but it was taken. :D

Speaking of apparel, it was nice to see Hanson's little brother loan him another shirt that is too small.

As a teacher of a swing, how does one that comes from an extremely athletic side of things like TW transition to a guy that in stretches (for large ones apparently) is going to be below average?

Arrogance! TW 10 years ago could have adapted to the foley swing and owners it but at 36 with a body that is falling apart it will be streaky at best. IMO...this is just my synopsis of his current state.
The other answer is he sucks but his form over the past 5 months tell me different. I think it's a timing thing at this point. His last two swings look good but a bit late

Back