What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 and putted out of my mind.

that sounds like a sweet practice area Kmac

Dude its awesome. If you make it down this season we should play that course. And its worth getting there 2 hours early for the practice. Two chipping greens, 3 bunkers around them and you can probably hit from 40 yards or so and in. From all around the two greens. Huge putting green up by the club house.

spent another 14 hours on my putter rack... im tired and i got an early round tomorrow with Hanks!

Played 18 and watching the Masters.

Played 18 and watching the masters now.

Played 18 and watching the masters now.

Look at you...sitting there on tapatalk

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Hit the range and played 24 holes. Masters time now.

John Deere Tap'n

Half hour practice hitting balls, and 9 holes in the pouring rain. Got through 2 towels and got very wet.

Bought 5boxes of Bridstone e6, and waiting for my brand new Mizuno irons. It´s a looooong wait. =(

You guys have fun and get back up here for a round soon!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

You gonna be in Atlantic City? Oh I see your not. Fail! :)

Played 18 with my PGA pro on Friday and got back his results on the evaluation. Not super surprising results, but a great overview on what I need to work on. Let's just say he said not to worry about the tee ball and worry about getting it to the green. He's was right my GIR % is usually pretty low. Interestingly enough I scored my best full round of 18 for the course we played. I typically shoot mid 90s and hit 90 on the number. Hopefully with the swing changes he is giving me and new practice routine I'll be shooting in the 80s in no time!

For those on the fence about seeing a PGA pro just do it.

Oh and I was right about the x100s being a little stiff, but boy do they go straight! Hoping the KBS Tour Customs work out.

nope....between the Outing, AC, and the Morgan Cup something had to give in terms of time and finances. you're going to have fun though!

You gonna be in Atlantic City? Oh I see your not. Fail! :)

nope....between the Outing, AC, and the Morgan Cup something had to give in terms of time and finances. you're going to have fun though!

I'm sure I will! Sorry we will miss each other, but I'm sure there will be other times to play up there in the Fall. Good luck at the Outing and MC. I'd pick those two over AC!

Created a Masters account so when they start taking 2013 applications I can put one in.

FedEx delivered the custom KBS shafts (pearl white) I won in their Twitter contest. Snapped a few pics and then took them to UPS for shipment to the THP'er that will be installing them into some Wishon heads for me. Exciting stuff!

Today I went to the driving range for 2 hours and really had a great session. I figured out what I was doing yesterday and I was hitting the ball long and far, and how I have been lately. After feeling great about my full swing, I went to the short game practice area and worked on chipping and putting drills for about an hour and really feel better about things now.

Today I went to the driving range for 2 hours and really had a great session. I figured out what I was doing yesterday and I was hitting the ball long and far, and how I have been lately. After feeling great about my full swing, I went to the short game practice area and worked on chipping and putting drills for about an hour and really feel better about things now.

very nice breezey

very nice breezey
Thanks Deano, I was really upset about my game yesterday, and it was good to see that it was just a simple fix and me just reverting to old habits.

Cleaned my clubs this morning and then a range session to work on my driver swing. Staying connected is a great thing that I struggle with when swinging the big stick.

I played a 3 club round with my team and bought some golf shoes. And got shipping confirmation of my putter.

Played 18 and had a horrendous day.

Played 18 and had a horrendous day.
Sorry to hear that Smalls, but sometimes those days just come up. I had one yesterday, just shake it off and fight another day.

Sorry to hear that Smalls, but sometimes those days just come up. I had one yesterday, just shake it off and fight another day.
I'll fight again tomorrow!

I was on the way home today from work and thought Id drive by the local muni course just to see if it was full. Nope, no one was out there so I felt compelled to play a "practice round". On the first hole I had a good drive, followed up by a second shot from the fairway to make it on the green. I was completely stoked until i reached for my putter. Crap, I left my putter at work. I had a slow day at work so I decided to roll some puts. Im sure if I was playing with others I would have looked like an idiot but I wasnt so I spend the rest of the round putting with different clubs and found that my 4 iron didnt put all that badly. Averaged 2 putts per hole for the 9 holes and shot 46.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back