Bridgestone J40 Wedges

Personally, I love they way this one has "aged." Looks really good. I may like this better than mine with the rust on them.
I'm with ya WE....I love the look of Tadashi's wedges now!

I have thought about asking for them with no grips and then just throw some pures on them, but I'm going to try the Crossline on the driver for a a bit to see how I like it. If not I will change it up.

Funny you say that, I thought about asking them to just throw the grips in the box and I would grip them myself. I have never gamed any of the grip options so this way I could make a decision

Funny you say that, I thought about asking them to just throw the grips in the box and I would grip them myself. I have never gamed any of the grip options so this way I could make a decision

great minds think a like. There are grips out that I like that aren't offered by Bstone. So if having them shipped with no grips saves them some money why not right?

great minds think a like. There are grips out that I like that aren't offered by Bstone. So if having them shipped with no grips saves them some money why not right?

yes and no. I just dont know Dean! haha

I want to throw these in the bag soon!
DSC_0354.jpg

me too, but chromage

I actually was thinking chrome also but after having these in my bag followed by another set that rusts, think I am going black oxide.

Finally committed to a bag in my head and it includes 3 wedges: 50, 54, & 58

I actually was thinking chrome also but after having these in my bag followed by another set that rusts, think I am going black oxide.

I originally wanted chrome but I like the pics you showed here and how the wear looks on them so I am going black oxide in 50(bent from 52), 54, and 58.

so, the black oxide will rust? None of my wedges ever rusts and I want them to.

Cookie, that wedge setup will flow very nice with the DPCs, I think it will treat you well. Some people arent a fan of rust, and I will admit a clean wedge looks good, but a well used wedge with some rust on it could be one of the best looking clubs in a golf bag.

My 52* has some rust on the face and I like the look. I also put the black KBS shafts in last week and I must say I didn't think these wedges could be improved upon. But I am seeing much closer shots to the hole then I was with the DG spinner.
Now the KBS don't produce the spin in the short pitches and chips but on 20-100yd they are very accurate and produce some serious spin. It's like starting a new love affair with these wedges.

My 52* has some rust on the face and I like the look. I also put the black KBS shafts in last week and I must say I didn't think these wedges could be improved upon. But I am seeing much closer shots to the hole then I was with the DG spinner.
Now the KBS don't produce the spin in the short pitches and chips but on 20-100yd they are very accurate and produce some serious spin. It's like starting a new love affair with these wedges.

I bet that combo looks badass

Those wedges look absolutely awesome with those black shafts in there, seriously a "black-out" wedge". Not sure what shaft options the MCers will have, but these look sick in the J40 wedges you have Freddie.

Those wedges look absolutely awesome with those black shafts in there, seriously a "black-out" wedge". Not sure what shaft options the MCers will have, but these look sick in the J40 wedges you have Freddie.

unfortunately they are not an option. But I'd love to see a pic of that combo

unfortunately they are not an option. But I'd love to see a pic of that combo

The shafts are not the custom KBS tours they just released. So you may want to check to be sure the wedge shaft is not offered for their wedges.

The shafts are not the custom KBS tours they just released. So you may want to check to be sure the wedge shaft is not offered for their wedges.

I understand that. I have the list of shafts offered to us in front of me, it's not offered

I understand that. I have the list of shafts offered to us in front of me, it's not offered

Very good, carry on

Good info. I am not a fan of the spinners for my gap wedge and have actually been thinking of going with the same shaft for my irons and wedges. I may keep the spinners for the 54 and 58 but I am just not sure at this point.

Good info. I am not a fan of the spinners for my gap wedge and have actually been thinking of going with the same shaft for my irons and wedges. I may keep the spinners for the 54 and 58 but I am just not sure at this point.

are you still planning on getting the CB wedge and bending it weaker to use as a gap wedge?

are you still planning on getting the CB wedge and bending it weaker to use as a gap wedge?

If that is an option that is still the plan.

is anyone else ready to place an order for these? Hope we hear from our Tour Rep soon!

is anyone else ready to place an order for these? Hope we hear from our Tour Rep soon!

Black oxide 50,54, & 58 w/DG Spinners. Done!

Let's just say that I have missed the 52 & 56 since they were sent back to Freddie about 3 weeks ago.

Back