Official Handicap Tracking Coming to THP

Just started using online free one and this will be awesome!
polls_LoveColoring_5106_818701_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

Ooh interesting. I was just about the join the Men's Club at one of my locals...

I think everybody should have an official handicap and if possible use the THP version. Morgan Cup time, or outing time, we would have everybody's current handicap.

Very cool, will be a great addition to the site!! Can't wait!!

I think everybody should have an official handicap and if possible use the THP version. Morgan Cup time, or outing time, we would have everybody's current handicap.

Think that will be a huge benefit when trying to organize all the THP events.

Hey JB, will there be a cost to this? Or is that coming with the rest of the details next week?

I just got a RCGA membership free with joining the local course so I probably won't use this unless it's free in which case i'd be interested in seeing how different the two are

Great add by tho though

I just got a RCGA membership free with joining the local course so I probably won't use this unless it's free in which case i'd be interested in seeing how different the two are

Great add by tho though

It's a USGA handicap anyways. May be wrong, but my guess is we won't be able to use it.

Way to go THP.

Guess this means I'll have to actually learn how to play golf if I want to take advantage of this.

great news for sure!

Ooh interesting. I was just about the join the Men's Club at one of my locals...

We have a Men's Club in Houston!

But it has nothing to do with Golf :D

This is going to be awesome! Official THP and USGA handicap.

This is good news to hear. I just signed up for my first official handicap this year, but am interested anyways!

Wow....is there really any other golf website that can compare to THP? I think not.

Wow....is there really any other golf website that can compare to THP? I think not.

There really isnt. Not just golf website. I would find any site be hard pressed to match the level of support from the members but also the support from the site owners to the members.

I am really excited about this. I use a golf app for my phone, but it is not official. I would like to get "real" with my handi this year.

I can't wait to see the details of this. I have just never taken the initiative to pay to join the state golf organization which would allow me to establish a USGA handicap. This is even better.

I agree 100% Donne.tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Well that is sweet. If only I played on a course with slope and course ratings. :banghead:

~Rock

Major skim alert: Have any details emerged on this yet?

Allright! Now I get to see if my excel formulas are accurate, even better it will be OFFICIAL!
thanks THP!

This is seriously great. Each and every single time we ask, THP, JB and GG deliver the goods!!

Back