The Name Change Thread

I changed my name from butters35 to GoalieDave. Makes the wife happy and since I plan to stay on the forum for a long time, I can easier explain my name to my daughter.

I changed my name from butters35 to GoalieDave. Makes the wife happy and since I plan to stay on the forum for a long time, I can easier explain my name to my daughter.

Hold on, are you the butters from NC?

--
tapatalk

I decided to drop the last name just because it seemed a bit too much. I'm sure people prefer typing colt to coltharris. I do as well. Just wasn't thinking about that when I first joined.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Hah! Been wondering what happened to Butters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I thought some of these name changes were actually new members (can't see post count on Tapatalk). I'm all for putting your prior name near the avatar if it's a significant change to avoid at least a little of the confusion. (War_Mongering --> Adam0304).

Tap before talk.

Okay I got rid of having my real name up on the forum and changed my name thanks to GG.
Was Kyle
Now Scrap Iron
Those of you who remember G.I. joe from the 80's might remember the name. He was in Cobra's army I play Cobra irons. ha ha yeah I tried to ramp up the cheezy factor on this one. you can acctually thank my wife.

I should change my name as well, I want to be Dmex, but don't think that works.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I should change my name as well, I want to be Dmex, but don't think that works.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Lmao @ Dmex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just change my name from Nextgen to Lucky67

I thought IceJack, TheIceMann and JackH were all of the same person. I was wrong lol.

I love this thread and I hate my current username lol.

I thought IceJack, TheIceMann and JackH were all of the same person. I was wrong lol.

So did I. Im so confused.

Welcome to the forum, Lucky!

Hold on, are you the butters from NC?

--
tapatalk

I think so, at least that is what my Wife keeps telling me.

If golfergal started charging $1 per name change she'd be rich and able to retire in less then 6 months.

Thanks

IceJack and TheIceMann are the same person Thain.

As did I, Thain.

Tap before talk.

still waiting for TC to come in here and announce he's changed his name to Bubba

I hate this thread.......

still waiting for TC to come in here and announce he's changed his name to Bubba

hahahaha, not likely. Now Hoss on the other hand.

hahahaha, not likely. Now Hoss on the other hand.

Or "The smiling lefty"...

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Back to the start. Wasnt anticipating it but it needed to happen. Being too closely named and confused with another member isn't always awesome lol.

Those who have been around long enough will understand that this was my original name, numbers and all!!

Back to the start. Wasnt anticipating it but it needed to happen. Being too closely named and confused with another member isn't always awesome lol.

Those who have been around long enough will understand that this was my original name, numbers and all!!

All is right in the world again! Seriously, much better fit for ya good sir. haha

Back