Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to THP!

Bienvenido a :thp:

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Que Pasa Isla verde,wassup brudda welcome to THP.Good to here from somebody on the Isla bro!Me Esposa is from Ponce i,ve been to the Island numerous times.Have u had a chance to play the new clifftop course yet.Also,whats ur fav course to play there?Welcome again papito
Hey, Buenos dias! My wife is also from Ponce. I haven't played the Royal Isabela course... that is only available via invitation and mostly if you are interested in purchasing nearby real estate.

If you guys want to drool a little here is the link to the course:
http://www.royalisabela.com/golf-links/golf-links.php

My favorite course here is probably El Conquistador in Fajardo. I can play it for a low fee in the afternoons and it is challenging w/ great mountain views. I have not played Bahia, but my friends tell me it is the nicest course on the island.

I was not expecting the warm welcome. Thanks all! Great community
:blob:

Nice to meet you!!

I live in a San Juan suburb (Guaynabo). How long ago where you here?

I lived in Trujillo Alto for a bit before moving on to Ponce, Aguadilla, Aibonito, Hormegueros, etc. lol

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! I live in Miami but family is from Guaynabo! Glad another Boricua joined!

That's great! Did the wife let you sneak out for any golf? There are some nice courses, but the rates for non-residents can get very steep.

I did not play. We walked around a bit of the course next to the Hilton in Ponce... Very nice.

Welcome to THP. I visit PR fairly regularly. Have played the Trump Championship course and a local munitions which is located a few miles past Rite resort. Looking to play the several others on next visit.

TapAhoy!

Back