Team titleist sweepstakes: Win zach johnson's titleist staff bag

v.man

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
W.I.P.
The new 2012 Titleist Staff Bags are making their PGA Tour debut during the season’s first major and Team Titleist is bringing you an exclusive opportunity to win Zach Johnson's bag.

That's right, one lucky winner will take home a new Titleist Staff Bag autographed by Zach that also features his tour-logoed front panel.

http://www.titleist.com/sweepstakes/winzachsbag.aspx

Im in. But I think my putting that I play a Bridgestone ball and Bridgestone irons will have my submission shoved to the bottom of the pile. :alien:

This is why I love this board... thanks for the heads up...

Thanks for the heads up, vman! Your RBZ's wouldn't look as good in this one, as they would in the Cobra. LOL.

Thanks!

Cool, I am in...thanks for the link

Thanks for the link! Not sure what I'd do with it, but done and done! Maybe another THPer will get it.

Thanks for sharing the link!

Thanks! Entered.

Thanks for the heads up

Awesome... Thanks...

thanks for the reminder, i'm in.

Thanks for the link! Not sure what I'd do with it, but done and done! Maybe another THPer will get it.

I would never play with a staff bag, but it would sure be a cool place to keep spare clubs.

I would never play with a staff bag, but it would sure be a cool place to keep spare clubs.

This one is signed by a Masters champion, so anyone that plays outdoors with it, should be beaten to a pulp.

I'm in. thanks.

nice contest and sweet bag! THANKS

Thanks for the link.

In thanks

Thanks for sharing! I'm in!

Thanks for the headsup

Great find Im in

Thanks for the link! I am in!

Thanks, I'm in.

too bad I'm canadien.....

Back