2012 Telus World Skins Game - At my home course!!!

$91 for a 1 day pass?

I want to go to this badly, but taking a day off work, then payout $91. No way.

We are actually trying to Volunteer. So we may need to sell our tickets later on. :)

Or Buy a 2 day pass, sell one day for $50...

They just announced the first 3 contestants for this:
Johnny Vegas
Anthony Kim
Paul Casey

Should be exciting!!

They just announced the first 3 contestants for this:
Johnny Vegas
Anthony Kim
Paul Casey

Should be exciting!!

Yoccos is booking his flight now!

that's pretty cool

I heard another rumor about another potential player...I am most excited about it.. Michelle Wie ;)

This event is just over 2 weeks ago, and I just got my volunteer assignment. I'll be inside the ropes as "Crowd Control" Basically I get the shield the players from the fans as they make their way through "non roped off areas"

Should be a fun time, I basically get to walk the course with the players for 2 days! If any of these Canadian fans get out of control I'll have a stock pile of Canadian Bacon as well as Maple Syrup on hand to distract them.

The final field for the Skins Games is:
Johnny Vegas (returning Champ)
Paul Casey
Lucas Glover
Steven Ames
Carl Petterson

AK was supposed to be here, but he is out with an injury.

Hey, its a Nike commercial.

I broached the idea of attending to my darling wife. It wasn't received with enthusiasm. Have a great time, and mail some bacon up to Moncton for me.

Have a great weekend, Belbs. My wife & I will be in Hamilton, ON., for the 2012 RBC Canadian Open for the final round. Which reminds me..need tickets. L8R

This event is just over 2 weeks ago, and I just got my volunteer assignment. I'll be inside the ropes as "Crowd Control" Basically I get the shield the players from the fans as they make their way through "non roped off areas"

Should be a fun time, I basically get to walk the course with the players for 2 days! If any of these Canadian fans get out of control I'll have a stock pile of Canadian Bacon as well as Maple Syrup on hand to distract them.

The final field for the Skins Games is:
Johnny Vegas (returning Champ)
Paul Casey
Lucas Glover
Steven Ames
Carl Petterson

AK was supposed to be here, but he is out with an injury.

This is pretty cool Belbs! Don't get too close to Casey. He might get injured

Have a great time The Belbs. When it was at my course it was a ton of fun watching these guys play your course and it was really interactive. You keep those Canadians in check.

Back