Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually haven't had as many issues as I've had in the past with it so maybe they finally got it right?
Hmm...was there an update for it that I missed? I just prefer the regular Tapatalk app on iPad over the HD version.

Hmm...was there an update for it that I missed? I just prefer the regular Tapatalk app on iPad over the HD version.

Yeah it was just updated. Whenever I posted about it. I had one crash since then which is stellar compared to the multitudes of crashes I had before. I still hate the message inbox though. Read and new messages look exactly the same. Stupid.

No removable battery and only 1800 mAh battery, that could be a deal break for me.

And the version coming to At&t wont have the quad core, which isnt a deal breaker but will only be 16GB with no on board storage. Im starting to consider the Nokia Lumia again at $49 which is a steal.

I'm posting this with a new tablet it's a fun toy.

Hmmmm. Now that I've heard from all the colleges and know where I'm in, laptop shopping really starts. The new Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook looks awesome. I just wish it had more than 4GB of RAM.

I pondered and immediately purchased an iPod shuffle for the driving range and for running.. I love my iPhone, but it's way too big to run with.

Love my points credit card hooking me up with BestBuy gift cards!!!

I'm guessing they just shrink the bezels a bit without changing the overall size of the phone?

Upgrading to a 4" display from a 3.5" will be quite significant on an iPhone, especially if they plan to keep the size relatively the same to the iPhone 4.

I know its been said before and never about me but 4" just isnt enough. I feel like 4.3" would be a nice step up. TMex the apple fanboi?

Sorry to break in but this thread just made me think of a question, TV related. I want to get a 65 inch for my new TV room going in. How would I know if something is going to be too big for a space?? Is there such a thing? There will be about 15 feet from the front of the TV to the back of the room space (before the bar starts). Is there a rule of thumb on TV size vs space size? Thanks!

Sorry to break in but this thread just made me think of a question, TV related. I want to get a 65 inch for my new TV room going in. How would I know if something is going to be too big for a space?? Is there such a thing? There will be about 15 feet from the front of the TV to the back of the room space (before the bar starts). Is there a rule of thumb on TV size vs space size? Thanks!

The simple answer is yes. Too close and the picture will not look as good as it should.

http://hdinstallers.com/calculator.htm

It's all about how comfortable you are looking at it. It could have that "front row at the movie theater" feel on it, but if you are sitting 15 feet away, I think it would be fine.

How about this, buy the 65" TV, send it to me, I will put my couch 15 feet from it and give you a thorough review!

The simple answer is yes. Too close and the picture will not look as good as it should.

http://hdinstallers.com/calculator.htm
Now it did come out to 14.63 feet is ideal....I'm inside 15 feet! Ok, maybe it's pushing it a bit..........errrrrrr!

It's all about how comfortable you are looking at it. It could have that "front row at the movie theater" feel on it, but if you are sitting 15 feet away, I think it would be fine.

How about this, buy the 65" TV, send it to me, I will put my couch 15 feet from it and give you a thorough review!
And this is why I love THP.....the over the top, going out of one's way to help is above and beyond.

I still love my keyboard though.

What will you do once the Berry is completely dead? Story after story online about the demise, high level execs leaving etc

I know its been said before and never about me but 4" just isnt enough. I feel like 4.3" would be a nice step up. TMex the apple fanboi?

Not sure Kmac. I'm loving the ability to use my berry as a remote for my playbook and need to find a way to make it the same with the old ipad. Its seriously everything I want in a phone minus voxer and draw something. Which I have the ipad for.

You're such an Apple fanboy now. I think it's awesome.

What will you do once the Berry is completely dead? Story after story online about the demise, high level execs leaving etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back