Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but I'll be blunt: if you were a decent putter, you wouldn't be considering 2 different putters for different green speeds. All you have to do to vary speed is to change the length of your stroke, not change putters.

Yes people he has seen at least 30
Kids today and still has time to drop the truth Ruth. Very good observation Amol....

No offense, but I'll be blunt: if you were a decent putter, you wouldn't be considering 2 different putters for different green speeds. All you have to do to vary speed is to change the length of your stroke, not change putters.

Heh, I know. It was more of a joke than anything. I putt with 1 putter no matter what the green speeds are. I've never changed a putter for greens. Hell, I don't even know that I've owned more than 1 putter at a time. I find something I putt well with and roll with it.

Heh, I know. It was more of a joke than anything. I putt with 1 putter no matter what the green speeds are. I've never changed a putter for greens. Hell, I don't even know that I've owned more than 1 putter at a time. I find something I putt well with and roll with it.
You could always carry a standard and a belly putter. One for long and one for short putts...hehe

I disagree wholeheartedly.

The 588 black pearl wedges have been pushed out a week at my pro shop.
It's becoming hard not to go buy the chrome ones.....

The 588 black pearl wedges have been pushed out a week at my pro shop.
It's becoming hard not to go buy the chrome ones.....

I lub mine, they're satin though. Black pearl is quite nice.

Wtc Dick's? I got a $25 gift card to Dick's for Easter and that would make the Tour Design Black Series #8 I want very accessable, but Dick's has them for normal price, or $260! Oh well.

Wtc Dick's? I got a $25 gift card to Dick's for Easter and that would make the Tour Design Black Series #8 I want very accessable, but Dick's has them for normal price, or $260! Oh well.

I know. I won a 50$ Dicks gift card for a superball tourney last weekend and there prices are just so dumb I'll probably just buy something non golf related.

I know. I won a 50$ Dicks gift card for a superball tourney last weekend and there prices are just so dumb I'll probably just buy something non golf related.

It's absurd. Were it a Golfsmith gift card I'd get the putter for right around $100 with the sale they have now. I'll probably end up with some golf balls or something.

I love that store, but only for their clearance rack at the end of seasons... Their in season pricing is unfortunate.

The Cleveland Classic looks beautiful I think I may try it out soon.

Cleveland Classic driver. I hit it yesterday and really liked what I saw.

Yeah! After using it for two rounds yesterday, I have a new love in my life. :) I was seriously sceptical about the Cleveland Classic, but I gamed but the 9* and the 10.5* in the 49g stiff shaft and it was straight, forgiving and long! I mean Bradley long!

I just counted out that I'm going to be depositing almost $400 tomorrow. I decided that those circumstances merit me ordering a putter for $140. Weird because I'm totally happy with my putter. I just want one that looks awesome.

Hmm, R11S demo driver for $230. That has the wheels turning a bit in my head. If I wasn't having to shovel out money to the tax man I'd be all over it. Throw my Fubuki Alpha in there and I might have a winner.

I am really pondering some Ping equipment for the bag. Ping really has stepped it up this year in the tournaments thus far. I need to find some fundage to help support this cause!

I cant stop looking at the Cleveland 588 wedges. Just saw GlobalGolf has a deal where you buy one and get $30 off a second.

I cant stop looking at the Cleveland 588 wedges. Just saw GlobalGolf has a deal where you buy one and get $30 off a second.

yeah I think Galaxy does too, just got my "open box" 54* from them, I think it was $110 plus free shipping and it was still in the plastic, never hit

Also a seller on ebay selling them for $100 plus $12 bucks shipping, and if you buy 2 and ask him he will waive the shipping fee

cant remember if there were any LH

Looking at some new shoes. Comfort and stability are important to me. Looking at the Ecco biom hybrid and the footjoy XPS-1. Also not sure if i should just wait until july when tigers new shoe comes out. Anyone try the new Ecco or the new footjoy's ?

I am really pondering some Ping equipment for the bag. Ping really has stepped it up this year in the tournaments thus far. I need to find some fundage to help support this cause!

GrantD + Ping = better scores

seriously pondering that seemore m8 that just popped up in the MP was kind of leaning towards the SI series.... Help?

seriously pondering that seemore m8 that just popped up in the MP was kind of leaning towards the SI series.... Help?

I can help...........:act-up:

The insert on the SI series really is excellent, the deal on the M8 is too though and IMO is one of the best looking SeeMore designs out there. I do love the M-Series, alot.

You could always carry a standard and a belly putter. One for long and one for short putts...hehe

I have actually considered this....I roll long putts great with my Corza ghost, but if I get inside 4 feet its a train wreck. Its not the yips, I just seem to hit the ball off in all different directions from close range. With my PING, I am deadly from 5 feet, but I don't trust it for lag putting. I wish I had room in my bag for 2 putters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back