The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Petrino... Wow...just wow

Did something else happen in the Pigtrino story? (Thats what us Falcons fans call him)

2010-mercedes-sls-amg.jpg

I win, KMAC.

That car is badass but I bet its twice as much too. That being said doors like that ALWAYS get the chicks.

WTC did I miss? I don't want to know I reckon!

I'm so glad Rory found some positives from this weekend. I really hope he carries it to his next tournament. Fan for life now.

The Viper is crazy. A true monster that a good number of people would crash within an hour lol.

That car is badass but I bet its twice as much too. That being said doors like that ALWAYS get the chicks.

That is what this guy said.

CC-54-066-800.jpg

Nice. I should have done that to my Elantra.

The Viper is crazy. A true monster that a good number of people would crash within an hour lol.

Dude when I bought my SRT4 Neon they were telling me that 1 out of 2 Vipers that left the dealer were crashed either on the way home or within a week. Something crazy like that.

WTC did I miss? I don't want to know I reckon!

I'm so glad Rory found some positives from this weekend. I really hope he carries it to his next tournament. Fan for life now.

Glad to see you stop hatin. Its not healthy brochacha

That is what this guy said.

Im sure the only reason he's selling is because he cant keep up haha

Hahahah PT CRUISER PLAYA

images

This one hurts.

headon_collision_dashcam_pov-167-1.gif

Just got back from a great sushi dinner with GG and 2 LPGA players. We talked about slow play.

Yea, what thoughts did the ladies have on slow play?

Yea, what thoughts did the ladies have on slow play?

That it is awful. Working on an article with some quotes that people should enjoy reading.

Just got back from a great sushi dinner with GG and 2 LPGA players. We talked about slow play.

Good man. I don't think I would have been able to remember a thing that was said.

Just got back from a great sushi dinner with GG and 2 LPGA players. We talked about Kevin Na and Ben Crane....

fify...

That it is awful. Working on an article with some quotes that people should enjoy reading.

It'll be interesting to hear their point of view. Did they share who is slow on the LPGA? I'll wait and read

Man it's the nicest day of the year here and I'm not golfing. But I am in the back yard right now in shorts and a t-shirt in 19*c blue sky and sunshine. Loving it.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Man it's the nicest day of the year here and I'm not golfing. But I am in the back yard right now in shorts and a t-shirt in 19*c blue sky and sunshine. Loving it.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Painful isn't it? Although sitting on my front porch with a cold 12oz friend and a pretty lady is a fine alternative with me.

--
tapatalk

I'm home i'm drunk and cars suck round shape objects. This is how men role.

2012-Ducati-Panigale-1199-S-1.jpg

I like it Kelly, but the damn maintenance cost are insane over here on a doocati

--
tapatalk

How do you guys ship clubs? I just shipped one wedge via UPS and it was $15. Dang.

War Eagle is a proponent of USPS!

--
tapatalk

How do you guys ship clubs? I just shipped one wedge via UPS and it was $15. Dang.

UPS or FedEx. Always $14-$20. Peace of mind for me though versus USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back