Bubba Watson - 2012 Masters WITB

I looked for that thread, couldnt find it... Im a noob//
You do...
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?26213-Michael-Jordan-s-Golf-Grips
Spoiler
382705_10150382038338258_96946928257_8205470_426164844_n.jpg

Mahan with two wins and now ranked in the top 5. Ping is smiling ear to ear with their 2012.

I was thinking the same thing with Bubba, Westwood, and Oosthuizen all having the PING name plastered all over TV and print median the last 4 days! I still think my Ping G2 8.5* driver is one of the best 2 drivers I've ever owned, and I quite the driver hoe.

wow....12 wraps and 10 wraps. Thats nuts!

Interesting that he rocks a 4wood too. I think a lot of guys on tour are trending that way.

I had an old wooden 4 wood in my very first set. It may have been my favorite club of all time.

For this inquiring about Bubba's shaft choice, True Temper just posted this on Facebook.

[h=6]TEASER> Here's our masters win ad that will run in a 2 page spread in this week's GolfWeek. Both playoff contenders trusted Dynamic Gold in their irons. Both also were playing Project X Graphite in their woods (only exception of Bubba's famous Grafalloy BiMatrix Driver)!"

294987_10150663180766270_86102616269_9704381_678123857_n.jpg
[/h]

so, its official. I will start gaming a 4 wood with 15 wraps. Take that

Those grips are hilarious! Ping looked great @ the Masters.

You know that school of thinking that says a thicker grip takes the hands and wrists out of the shot and helps you keep it straight? Meet Bubba.

A trainee coach over here did his exam paper on grip sizes and results vs the conventional thinking...basically, what we've been told and taught is all bull.

But holy cow, +12 wraps? When I used triple on my irons it felt like gripping a log.

Bubba's visor is available for purchase now for the first time- I have only seen it at gppgolf.com but it is there.

My mind is boggled as to how your even get the grip to fit over than many wraps. I had to regrip a guys clubs who wanted 6 wraps once and it was the most difficult thing I have ever done.

Come to the conclusion that I need a full Ping bag. With their results this year, something's going on over at Ping.

Great win for Bubba. Great win for PING. Great win for the tour.

Golf needed this. American golf fans needed this.

Great win for Bubba. Great win for PING. Great win for the tour.

Golf needed this. American golf fans needed this.

I agree with the first 2.

Love to see him still rocking the old S series irons. I've tried many times to find a new set of irons to replace my S58's but just can't get rid of them. IMO one of the most under rated irons.

Back