Bridgestone J40 Driver Review Thread

Boom - just got a delivery notification! Someone has a J40 driver waiting at his doorstep :banana:

Boom - just got a delivery notification! Someone has a J40 driver waiting at his doorstep :banana:

If I dont seen an unboxing video from your user name in 2hrs... Dean... dont make me! LOL

Sweet! I'm patiently waiting for my doorbell to ring but I think UPS doesn't come my way for another 3 hours or so.

Sweet! I'm patiently waiting for my doorbell to ring but I think UPS doesn't come my way for another 3 hours or so.

usually they don't get to my place till around 4-5. This is a good thing, I should be able to sneak out a touch early today. I would leave now but there are so many people out today

If I dont seen an unboxing video from your user name in 2hrs... Dean... dont make me! LOL

Let the man take his time and don't stress the happy unboxing moment TourMex!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Veering away from the driver to the J40 Fairway line, anyone have experience with the strong 3W version? Thoughts on the stock PX shaft?

I can't wait to see some video goodness of that bomber/shaft combo.....yum!

Is that 2 hours MST? because I might be able to make that happen

I actually drove to my apartment during my lunch break in hopes of seeing the driver there. No luck. Looks like I am going to have to wait a few more hours. It better get there before I do because I have an appointment at 6 and I have to leave for it at 5: 40.

I actually drove to my apartment during my lunch break in hopes of seeing the driver there. No luck. Looks like I am going to have to wait a few more hours. It better get there before I do because I have an appointment at 6 and I have to leave for it at 5: 40.

I just called UPS and told them not to deliver it until 5:45, haha......

I just called UPS and told them not to deliver it until 5:45, haha......

I knew they said another THP member called and requested that. I was wondering who it could have been hehe

Let the man take his time and don't stress the happy unboxing moment TourMex!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Dean shall be hurried! LOL :) It is MST Dean, take your time!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Dean shall be hurried! LOL :) It is MST Dean, take your time!

Haha! Maybe he's able to live stream the unboxing moment for you? That would be cool :p

Haha! Maybe he's able to live stream the unboxing moment for you? That would be cool :p

Facetime HD with Dean!!!

Facetime HD with Dean!!!

maybe Jake and I can facetime each other while unoxing and have dual videos being shot at the same time.

I actually like that idea

Me to. Would be fun. Thought about it before, but I haven't anything to unbox on stream. Unboxing vid 2.0!

maybe Jake and I can facetime each other while unoxing and have dual videos being shot at the same time.
We'd blow people's mind dude. 2 strapping Bridgestone staffers like us unboxing the beauty that is the J40 driver. Or as Frogger calls it...the J 445. :wink:

Jackpot!!

[video=youtube;ar8u80qJ-qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8u80qJ-qc[/video]

2069dbf2.jpg

aaac6aeb.jpg

34a8685a.jpg

8257e479.jpg

65c49141.jpg

I'm hopefully going to get to the range this evening yet but because my daughter has softball and I'm an assistant coach I can't bail on that obligation first. I'll post some swing videos and everything else after I've had a chance to get it to the range. So far I love how it looks and the feel of the club in hand, I am so excited to hit this thing it's ridiculous!

Thanks Bridgestone Golf and THP!

FANtastic buddy! Now I can't wait to hear what you think about it on the course!

I love Jake video's, great unboxing buddy and I love the setup you have working in that office there. Fireplace, tv, and 3 computers?!?!?!? sweet.

Nice unboxing Jake! Little fumblin, bumblin, & forgettin' - but we love ya man. WITH MILK!

Wow, great unboxings and initial reviews so far! That driver looks like an absolute beast, and I love the basic look. I wish it was available for lefties since I sort of want a low-spin head. This seems like it would fit the bill! Thanks for all the info and pics and videos guys!

Back