Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Kmac. I'm loving the ability to use my berry as a remote for my playbook and need to find a way to make it the same with the old ipad. Its seriously everything I want in a phone minus voxer and draw something. Which I have the ipad for.

Look at you getting careless with your multiquoting haha. Honestly Im not sure how much longer BB is going to make it. Specially on a consumer level.

"Battery life is by far our biggest concern and we really hope that HTC addresses this head-on with future software updates."

Great. Guess I'll have to check ours tonight.
An Android phone with a non-removable battery is a big no-go for me. I had to get a Mophie Juice pack case for my iPhone due to suck battery life.

An Android phone with a non-removable battery is a big no-go for me. I had to get a Mophie Juice pack case for my iPhone due to suck battery life.

The Nokia Lumia 900 is already the best selling phone on Amazon. Stellar reviews. Dont hate.

The Nokia Lumia 900 is already the best selling phone on Amazon. Stellar reviews. Dont hate.
But...what kind of apps do you get? I like apps.

But...what kind of apps do you get? I like apps.

A few lol. I reckon most of the popular ones will be there. Im tempted to try this because its $49 from Amazon and thats on contract. Killer deal. I need to research the apps though and see whats there.

A few lol. I reckon most of the popular ones will be there. Im tempted to try this because its $49 from Amazon and thats on contract. Killer deal. I need to research the apps though and see whats there.
Not sure if I would waste an upgrade on that one, I bet you will be able to find them dirt cheap pretty soon.

Not sure if I would waste an upgrade on that one, I bet you will be able to find them dirt cheap pretty soon.

30 days to play with it before taking it back and no upgrade wasted. Its already $49 so Im tempted to give it a try. Looking at what apps are available right now.

Finally moved into the 21st century and picked up a droid razr. This thing is amazing!

Time to ponder a nice camera for my stay in Oregon this summer. Already have plans to play Bandon and Chambers Bay as well as a few other courses. Plus, with all the scenery in Oregon I'll be wanting to take a lot of pics to send home to family and friends. Would like to keep it under 400-450$ but willing to go up in the 500's if I can find a good deal on something really worth it. Any thoughts?

Time to ponder a nice camera for my stay in Oregon this summer. Already have plans to play Bandon and Chambers Bay as well as a few other courses. Plus, with all the scenery in Oregon I'll be wanting to take a lot of pics to send home to family and friends. Would like to keep it under 400-450$ but willing to go up in the 500's if I can find a good deal on something really worth it. Any thoughts?

For that cheddar you can get a nice camera. The Nikon or Sony mirror less cameras would be a nice start.

For that cheddar you can get a nice camera. The Nikon or Sony mirror less cameras would be a nice start.

Sweet. I'd love to stay at 400$ since I'll have some nice green fees to pay this summer. I'm gonna do a little researchin, will post back with what I find.

ps whats the best places to shop camera stuff? I was just looking at Best Buy and Amazon but I know there has to be a junkie spot

Best places for camera equipment is Amazon, B&H, Adorama. I would start with those three, but you will find that most prices are very similar.

Best places for camera equipment is Amazon, B&H, Adorama. I would start with those three, but you will find that most prices are very similar.

Thanks Dr. Teeth! Gotta get ready for the Oregon scenery. I'm on B&H now, but I'll check out Adorama too.

Man, I could've sworn about a year ago I was looking at an entry level DSLR camera that was considered great for beginners and also included an 18-55 mm lens, all for like 500$. It was either a Nikon or Canon, can't remember which but it was like the entry level for one of their popular lines. I can't find that thing at all, everything seems to be a lot higher than that now. Guess I should've bought then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back