I will be in Greensboro, NC this weekend

No but if somehow I would have ended up with my Titleist back after the day I think it would have been a hosing lol

no way, then you would have had a club that knows what its like to be hit on the sweet spot. Those always perform better.

Haha! I was paid off by Chunky...

I wouldnt odubt it

I will be in Greensboro during the holidays if anyone is interested in a round

I wouldn't mind driving up that way for a round of golf, just let me know what you are thinking. Maybe Tot Hill Farms?????

I wouldn't mind driving up that way for a round of golf, just let me know what you are thinking. Maybe Tot Hill Farms?????
wouldnt be a bad place. I have been wanting to try there. I will see what I can figure out and I will let you know buddy.

I would love to get a round with you. I feel like I owe you one after making you golf with chunky in Charlotte. Plus his kid pooped on everything

wouldnt be a bad place. I have been wanting to try there. I will see what I can figure out and I will let you know buddy.

I would love to get a round with you. I feel like I owe you one after making you golf with chunky in Charlotte. Plus his kid pooped on everything

:rofl:, it's all good. I actually had a great time with Chunky and his son in Charlotte and I would have done the same thing if my kid had to go #2!!! Just let me know what you want to do, Tot Hill has some good deals right now going on $29 M-Th & $39 Fri-Sun Cash Only.

:rofl:, it's all good. I actually had a great time with Chunky and his son in Charlotte and I would have done the same thing if my kid had to go #2!!! Just let me know what you want to do, Tot Hill has some good deals right now going on $29 M-Th & $39 Fri-Sun Cash Only.
cool deal bro...I will let you know. I will also call chunky and tell him he is coming. haha. minus Tyler.

Bueller?

If Quinn is in we will do Tot hill. If not we will stay in the boro.

Quinn?

I would love to know if chunky...yorkem...hello.....NC people....hello.

I'm in just let me know what time? I have a coupon for $39 Cash only or it is $45, I will try to get there before everyone so we all have the coupon or you can get it at sandhillsgolf.com.

sweet! What time you thinking? 10:30 ish?

well, apparently its for all day play. so..we will tee off around 10. that way we can get more holes in if we desire.

Man I can't wait to tee it up with you guys. Surely we can find a 4th!

you never know dude. Hell, we cant even get replies in here.

#truth

And I guess we should be clear that we are talking about this Saturday, the 22nd of December.
Just so there's no confusion

#truth! Losers. If I lived in this region I would be playin

Still working the wife. Trying to buy everything today on Amazon

Back