Your first birdie &/or eagle...

Houston...the eagle has landed! Congrats my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats man! Eagles are so exciting!

I've had a few par 5 eagles but never a hole out on a 4 like that. Seriously great accomplishment especially with a hybrid like that. :clapp::clapp::clapp:

So now I need that elusive Hole-N-One. :D
Congrats! Great that your son got to see it live, too. I recently got an eagle on a par 4, and it was such an adrenaline rush!

We it finally happened, after playing golf off and on for over 30 years, and playing over 100 rounds last year, I finally got an Eagle. I have been taking a lot of crap from one of my sons that has only been playing for about a year and he already has an eagle. It was on a par 5, he hit it stiff in two and made the putt. Every since then he always reminds me every time I get on a green in two on a par 5, that’s here is my chance to get my first eagle so I can be a good as him. All in good fun.

Well on Friday on the second hole at our club, I hit a 4 hybrid in the cup for a TWO. I was watching the shot and I seen it hit the green and bounce once then it disappeared. I did not say anything to my playing partners in fear that it just bounced over the green. When we went up to the green I still did not see the ball but I grabbed my putter and wedge anyway in case I was long. As I was walking to the cup to check I told my son, I may have just got that Eagle. Sure enough there is was at the bottom of the cup. I was very excited and more so since my son that had his eagle was with me.

So now I need that elusive Hole-N-One. :D
Congratulations, you did it the hard way :D I bet that was a lot of fun for you.

I'm still waiting for my hole in one as well.

Thats awesome man!! I just want birdies. However, there are two sub-300 yard par 4's at my course that I am dying to go after...

Congrats on the eagle!
I have had a few of those, but the ace still eludes me after more than 30 years.

Congrats on the Eagle!! That was really cool to jar it from that far out.

Hitting in eith a hybrid for eagle is far greater than your sons putt for eagle, tell him he needs to earn his real eagle now hahah aha

Eagle is eagle, but holing out is a completely different feeling than putting!

Congrats!!

My first eagle...

My first eagle...

After years of playing i got my first eagle today....a short 240 yard par 4. A 4 iron off the tee and a pitch wedge on the green and in the cup...I kept that ball like it was a hole in one.

Congrats on the Eagle!

After years of playing i got my first eagle today....a short 240 yard par 4. A 4 iron off the tee and a pitch wedge on the green and in the cup...I kept that ball like it was a hole in one.

Awesome man. Glad you got to experience that feeling!

The first one is always the greatest feeling! I still look forward to the day I hole out from the fairway. I've only ever made a few eagles, but they've all been putts.

Congrats!

Congrats, that a cool accomplishment

Congrats on the eagle!!!

Thanks so much.

Congrats!!! I kept my first eagle ball too. It is something special to look back on.

Congrats on the eagle.

Congrats, I had my first and only last year and still remember how good it feels. Enjoy your moment.

Congrats! I'm still in search of my first eagle. :arrogant:

Congratulations! Once you get one, you know it's possible to do it again. What a great feeling. Good for you.

My friend had about 6 feet for eagle on a short, 260 yard par 4... left it 2 feet short:banghead:, haha grilled him for it the rest of the round

Congrats I would keep the ball too!

Back