What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a 43" belly putter to demo...should be interesting

Picked up a 43" belly putter to demo...should be interesting

I thought you already had a belly putter.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to get 9 in after work, and I played really well minus my first hole (+3). I shot 2 over on the other 8. Just focused on controlling the ball and forgot about everything else.

I thought you already had a belly putter.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

No I was just demoing that one. I went back to my old putter and now I dont feel right unless its a belly model lol

Booked the first Tee Time of the season. Sunday at noon. Super excited replaced my entire bag over the off season so this is the first time out on a course with this set up. I feel like a kid before christmas.:joy:

Played 9 and filmed a video HOTD. Successful day!

Spent a few hours at the driving range with a friend working out some more kinks.

Iron shaft fitting that turned into potential new Bridgstone J40. Any thoughts?

Had golf practice for 2 hrs. Lots of short game stuff.

Range, short game practice, some THP'ing and drolling over my future Razr FIT driver and 3 wood.

36 holes of golf today.

Hit 200 balls at the range. Lesson tomorrow.

Hit some balls on the range with my "new" Ci11s.

That's awesome. I totally want to swing these when we meet up!

Totally, man! I really see these as my set for quite a while. #famousTHPlastwords

Totally, man! I really see these as my set for quite a while. #famousTHPlastwords

That could easily be a trending topic! I thought my putter was fine for a while (it still is fine), and I just bought another one! Geez.

Hit some balls indoors, only focusing on technique. Then hit some balls outdoors to see the flight. Worked on keeping that right elbow tucked closer to my body. After that, I did a check-up on my putting in SAMs Putt Lab and hit some approach shots.

practiced my putting stroke.... short game lesson tomorrow at golftec can't wait to get my short game sharpened up a little already been good so far this season. always good to see what i can do better on video though.

Bought the OGIO Chamber from Blind9 and lots of THPing.

Golf match and THP'ing. Fun.

Went and got a lesson to fix the hook, went through 2 possible options, the 2nd was best and felt more natural...worked on hitting 4iron and 3hybrid as well, by end of session felt great...tomorrow will be the test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back