Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TaylorMade Pure-Lite 2.0 Stand Bag $89.96 http://www.budgetgolf.com/TaylorMade_Pure-Lite_2.0_Stand_Bag-ep.html?utm_source=streamsend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=15998401&utm_campaign=BudgetGolf.com%20%20Deals%20of%20the%20Week

blkwht.jpg

Nike Tech Xtreme III Gloves $6.96 http://www.budgetgolf.com/Nike_Tech...tm_campaign=BudgetGolf.com Deals of the Week

gg0343106.jpg

www.golfclubs.com

Use coupon code "SEASON" to save 15% off almost everything in store. I grabbed this from their Twitter feed.

Gppgolf has Callaway HEX balls on sale! HEX Black is only 36.99, Chromes are only 26.99. Best price anywhere!

Gppgolf has Callaway HEX balls on sale! HEX Black is only 36.99, Chromes are only 26.99. Best price anywhere!
almost anywhere...ebay is slightly cheaper but still good prices here...wonder if other retailers will be able to follow suit

Golfsmith has the Cleveland FL fairways on sale for $129, down from $199 - come with Miyazaki ultralight shafts.

I just did this but did some research on them. The reiviews out there aren't very good. I tried cancelling this morning but they said my order was already pass that point. Some reviews had to do with the trade in process. Can anybody here on THP tell me about their experience? Don't mean to highjack but if we are going to recommend them we should know what we are getting ourselves into.

Mods: if you think this should be a new thread, let me know and I will start one.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Just wanted send a follow up in case more globalgolf deals come up. The club I purchased did arrive. When I intially called the guy (who sounded like he just woke up) said he couldn't cancel because its in the processing of shipped and they have a same day ship policy. This was false. I didn't get an shipping confirmation almost 2 day later which was fine, but when I checked FedEx, it said it was picked a day after I called. To me same day ship means the they are sending it out the door that day. RockBottom does nice flawlessly.

The other day I remembered I did this with a trade in but never got a email saying it was processed. Mind you, I shipped the clubs to them the same day they told me mine was being shipped. I checked UPS and it said they got it 4/6 which was 3 day delivery. On their site, it says if shipment not received within 5 days, they will cancel trade in. They will reevaluate value again. Value may not be the same. If you decide not to accept the new value, shipping the clubs back is on you. Their site says still have received the clubs.

I will be calling them now. Will let you know how that goes.

BTW, I did this through Google Wallet thinking it would be nice to have another layer security similar to PayPal. Just found on their site that if using Google Wallet, they will not credit you credit card but will instead send an eGiftCard for future purchase. How things are going, I'm not sure I want to buy/trade from then again.

Just wanted send a follow up in case more globalgolf deals come up. The club I purchased did arrive. When I intially called the guy (who sounded like he just woke up) said he couldn't cancel because its in the processing of shipped and they have a same day ship policy. This was false. I didn't get an shipping confirmation almost 2 day later which was fine, but when I checked FedEx, it said it was picked a day after I called. To me same day ship means the they are sending it out the door that day. RockBottom does nice flawlessly.

The other day I remembered I did this with a trade in but never got a email saying it was processed. Mind you, I shipped the clubs to them the same day they told me mine was being shipped. I checked UPS and it said they got it 4/6 which was 3 day delivery. On their site, it says if shipment not received within 5 days, they will cancel trade in. They will reevaluate value again. Value may not be the same. If you decide not to accept the new value, shipping the clubs back is on you. Their site says still have received the clubs.

BTW, I did this through Google Wallet thinking it would be nice to have another layer security similar to PayPal. Just found on their site that if using Google Wallet, they will not credit you credit card but will instead send an eGiftCard for future purchase. How things are going, I'm not sure I want to buy/trade from then again.

I've never had a problem with trade-ins or returns at Global Golf, in fact they've been exceedingly simple and their customer service has been helpful. The ONLY thing is it usually takes about 10 days from the date they receive your clubs for the refund for the the trade-in to appear on your credit card.

Also, to clarify, you only need to SHIP your clubs within 5 days of initiating the trade-in. They don't have to be received by GlobalGolf within 5 days.

I have bought multiple clubs from GlobalGolf without issue. Sucks that you had problems but it happens to all businesses from time to time. Alot of people have bought from them on here without a problem.

I have bought multiple clubs from GlobalGolf without issue. Sucks that you had problems but it happens to all businesses from time to time. Alot of people have bought from them on here without a problem.

You can include me in the lot of people who have bought from them without a problem category, I have bought clothing and clubs from them without a hitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back