The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, now that flask is an alcoholic's dream.

I need a thunder buddy

I am suddenly obsessed with Auto Tune The News...make sure to turn on the subtitles so that you can completely understand the words:

These videos would look great in the video thread!

That hint must have been just a little too subtle for this crowd Smally.:laughing:

That hint must have been just a little too subtle for this crowd Smally.:laughing:
So it seems! Oh well. I can just move them if it bugs me too much, hahaha.

I need to resolve an argument with my wife. When you wipe, do you do it standing up or sitting down and just lifting a cheek? Thanks

Tap Tap Taparoo

I need to resolve an argument with my wife. When you wipe, do you do it standing up or sitting down and just lifting a cheek? Thanks

Tap Tap Taparoo

Standing up? That's an option? :confused:

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Standing up? That's an option? :confused:

Some people do in public places. I just lift a cheek, who stands once they've committed to the sitting to begin with?

And why we're you having this talk with your wife??

Tap Tap Taparoo

I'm a cheek lifter.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Usally on my back feet over my head ...GOOD MORN'N SUNSHINE....

I'm a cheek lifter.

I think everybody on earth is but Dev's wife...or is it Dev? Tell us it's not you Dev...

But I like the way he holds off on which is his side of the argument until he gets reactions!

Well played, Dev. Well played.

Cheek lifter 4 life.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Dwayne Wade thinks NBA players should be paid to play in the Olympics. Whatever happened to it being an honor to represent your country? NBA players represent everything that is wrong with sports today.

Dwayne Wade thinks NBA players should be paid to play in the Olympics. Whatever happened to it being an honor to represent your country? NBA players represent everything that is wrong with sports today.

He's a turd, like he is hurting for cash

I had to wake up even earlier than usual for my flight to Cleveland today. 5:45 is too damn early!

I am in the bathroom stall THPing. I found out the wireless password for the wireless network. YUSS.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I am in the bathroom stall THPing. I found out the wireless password for the wireless network. YUSS.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just make sure to lift it and don't stand up on it!

yeah, thats ridiculous!

Just shocked the AD by telling him I want the golf job. Even offered to be a free assistant next year to get a chance at the HC spot when the current retires after next season.

He didn't expect that after I resigned my football last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back