Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Jake! That's a great milestone! And Nate, those pics are very funny. Kudos.

Congrats Jersey Nate

6000_sm.gif

LOL. I hear you. I see some of these guys with 38k and 17k, and I think, how is that possible. I think I have been here since January, and I hit 2k today. Congrats on your typing skillz!
Congrats on 2k dude!

Atta Boy Jake. I like blabiing with you on the internet.
I could do this with you all day....wait.

WTG IceMan

images

Congrats, Jake!

a0d23f15.jpg

Congrats, Damaikis!

03f9a400.jpg

Nice going Damaikis

12000smani.gif

Thanks guys, I didn't even notice I was there!

Congrats Damaikis !

Congrats to all the recent milestoners and you too Jake :D.

Nate you are one funny dude :laughing:. I like the pic you found for me as that was when I was a strong young buck :bulgy-eyes:

Congrats Damaikis!! Now get back to playing some golf!

grizzly-on-the-green_500_copyright.jpg

Congrats Jeff, Nate, Jake, Damaikis, iceman and anyone else I missed. Some great numbers coming down, well done to all.

Congrats Jeff, Nate, Jake, Damaikis, iceman and anyone else I missed. Some great numbers coming down, well done to all.

What he said. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Congrats, omikey!

images

Congrats, One-T!

de4f923c.png

Okay, I figure 200 posts usually doesn't rate a milestone announcement, but for me it means a lot. You see, my first post was 6/19/2011, and #100 was 3/22/2012 -- so 9 months to get the first 100 (obviously, winter is a little slower for golf for a midwesterner).

Still, from 3-22 to 4-14 I've posted another 100 times -- quite a big jump, which reflects my efforts to stay more connected and take advantage of everything going on at THP.

Who knows, maybe next year I'll even try to get to the outing!

Okay, I figure 200 posts usually doesn't rate a milestone announcement, but for me it means a lot. You see, my first post was 6/19/2011, and #100 was 3/22/2012 -- so 9 months to get the first 100 (obviously, winter is a little slower for golf for a midwesterner).

Still, from 3-22 to 4-14 I've posted another 100 times -- quite a big jump, which reflects my efforts to stay more connected and take advantage of everything going on at THP.

Who knows, maybe next year I'll even try to get to the outing!

Congrats! It's a good start and we all do what we can. Hope it works out for you to stick around more and double again quickly.

Several milestones rolling by, congrats to omikey, 1-T, and also JEB, glad to see you getting more active and I hope you do get a chance to make the outing.

Congrats, bogey russ!

7b2b3998.jpg

Congrats Russ and One-T and OMikey!

Congrats on all the milestones !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back