Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can include me in the lot of people who have bought from them without a problem category, I have bought clothing and clubs from them without a hitch.

Hahaha. Must be just me then. I don't doubt you guys. Just a going through bad trade-in experience. I did the trade and buy. The buy part was great. If the trade wasn't involved, everything was a smooth transaction besides the fact they said was the club being shipped when it didn't. I'll just chalk that up to them being super busy :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Hahaha. Must be just me then. I don't doubt you guys. Just a going through bad trade-in experience. I did the trade and buy. The buy part was great. If the trade wasn't involved, everything was a smooth transaction besides the fact they said was the club being shipped when it didn't. I'll just chalk that up to them being super busy :)

Its going to work out with globalgolf I'm sure. Sometimes they are slower to ship things yes, I noticed if I upgrade to 2 day it usually goes out that day, sometimes with the "free' shipping they are a little slower. The trade-in process is seemless however. You pay up front for the "buy" and if and only if you send in the trade-ins then you get a credit back on your card. I know you mentioned you used google wallet or whatever, but honestly just use a credit card with them. Its much easier when getting the credit back.

Golfsmith has the Cleveland FL fairways on sale for $129, down from $199 - come with Miyazaki ultralight shafts.

Use code EPS215PVS and you'll save an extra 10% and get free shipping. Code good thru Monday. Nets down to $116.99.

$28.24 for Srixon Z-stars at Amazon with free Prime shipping.

51VMR4SfCuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Props to DealTrackerGolf.com for this one.

Just wanted send a follow up in case more globalgolf deals come up. The club I purchased did arrive. When I intially called the guy (who sounded like he just woke up) said he couldn't cancel because its in the processing of shipped and they have a same day ship policy. This was false. I didn't get an shipping confirmation almost 2 day later which was fine, but when I checked FedEx, it said it was picked a day after I called. To me same day ship means the they are sending it out the door that day. RockBottom does nice flawlessly.

The other day I remembered I did this with a trade in but never got a email saying it was processed. Mind you, I shipped the clubs to them the same day they told me mine was being shipped. I checked UPS and it said they got it 4/6 which was 3 day delivery. On their site, it says if shipment not received within 5 days, they will cancel trade in. They will reevaluate value again. Value may not be the same. If you decide not to accept the new value, shipping the clubs back is on you. Their site says still have received the clubs.

I will be calling them now. Will let you know how that goes.

I've had multiple trade-ins/purchases from Global Golf without a hitch. Yes it takes 10-14 days from the time the trade-ins arrive til the credit is processed to my CC. But it does happen. So far have not had any issues.

I've had multiple trade-ins/purchases from Global Golf without a hitch. Yes it takes 10-14 days from the time the trade-ins arrive til the credit is processed to my CC. But it does happen. So far have not had any issues.

How do their trade in values compare with Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy ? Seems quicker to just go to one of the big stores if the trade in value is the same (if they have the club you want) ??Thx

How do their trade in values compare with Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy ? Seems quicker to just go to one of the big stores if the trade in value is the same (if they have the club you want) ??Thx

Global trade in values were higher than Golf Galaxy and Global seemed to accept more clubs which is the reason I went with them. I walked into Golf Galaxy with 4 clubs and they only accepted 1.

Global trade in values were higher than Golf Galaxy and Global seemed to accept more clubs which is the reason I went with them. I walked into Golf Galaxy with 4 clubs and they only accepted 1.

I bought a Slazenger 3W from Golf Galaxy for like $60 on a whim. I hit it at most 5 times and didnt like it. I wanted to just trade it in for credit (about 6 months passed by) and they told me they wont take the club. I BOUGHT IT FROM THEM!!

I bought a Slazenger 3W from Golf Galaxy for like $60 on a whim. I hit it at most 5 times and didnt like it. I wanted to just trade it in for credit (about 6 months passed by) and they told me they wont take the club. I BOUGHT IT FROM THEM!!

I bought a NEW Wilson Staff Fybrid 3 wood a year ago. Also have a Nickent 4dx 3 wood was going to trade. Went to Golfsmith yesterday & was mentally prepared to take a massive loss based on the present PGA used value, but they took it up a notch & wouldn't even trade in either. More than a bit irritating - not like I was trying to trade in old budget type clubs. I'll try Global Golf next time ...

They all use the same value system. I've traded in at my local Roger Dunn b4 too. GG just had a special that they did a "Receive 130% Trade-In Value on all trades" offer in late march. I traded in 4 clubs for $125.00 and got a trade-in premium of $62.50 added.

Brick and mortar shop near my house across the river. These clubs were all new in plastic not demos, Cleveland XL270, SL290, TL310 for $119.99 Cleveland FL fairway woods for $79.99 and Mashie Hybrids for $69.99 that included 2011 and the new 2012 + models. They have a closeout on CG15 wedges as well for $69.99 Store is Golf Exchange, call the Florence, KY store, they were great!

Link http://www.golfexchange.com/

Brick and mortar shop near my house across the river. These clubs were all new in plastic not demos, Cleveland XL270, SL290, TL310 for $119.99 Cleveland FL fairway woods for $79.99 and Mashie Hybrids for $69.99 that included 2011 and the new 2012 + models. They have a closeout on CG15 wedges as well for $69.99 Store is Golf Exchange, call the Florence, KY store, they were great!

Link http://www.golfexchange.com/

Thats where I do most of my business. Great people there. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

The Weather Company Breathable Rain Suits $39.99 in Large size only in two colors, this really doesn't look like it is suited for golf to me, you decide https://www.caddiesbag.com/

weather_company_black_golf_suit_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back