Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

If he hasn't logged in and played, we should free up a spot for KRN to play.

I agree...I can open the spot after I play about 9 more holes.

That was a tough but fun round. 22mph and pouring. Shot a -6 and I think it was bogey free. Where did cookie find a tree on that course?? :)

I agree...I can open the spot after I play about 9 more holes.

I just opened it up. He has been playing Tiger Woods 2012 according to his gamer profile. Showed him playing it like two days ago. Maybe got the wrong game? LOL. Anyways, the spot is open up for you KRN. We play tournaments with our created players, FYI. Good luck, dude.

Im about to start my round in the Daily...here's hoping my PS3 doesnt crap out and freeze again.

I just opened it up. He has been playing Tiger Woods 2012 according to his gamer profile. Showed him playing it like two days ago. Maybe got the wrong game? LOL. Anyways, the spot is open up for you KRN. We play tournaments with our created players, FYI. Good luck, dude.

Awesome! Thanks guys! Turning it on now

En fuego. -14.

Alright, finished my round at -3. I had 3 birdies, an Eagle and a double bogey. I had 22 putts, and couldnt hit a green to save my life. I was getting up and down the entire round though. Stupid double bogey came on one of the long Par 3s with the 20ish mph wind blowing straight ahead and I missed landing over the water by about an inch or so.

Alright I'm in! Thanks again dude!

Alright, finished my round at -3. I had 3 birdies, an Eagle and a double bogey. I had 22 putts, and couldnt hit a green to save my life. I was getting up and down the entire round though. Stupid double bogey came on one of the long Par 3s with the 20ish mph wind blowing straight ahead and I missed landing over the water by about an inch or so.

I had my worst round today. Never been o.b. so many times before. I got trapped in the woods on the hole that dog legs to the right. I could not get out to save my life. I ended maxing out on the stroke limit. It was challenging without the ball spin. Everyone seemed to like this level of difficulty so I am going to make them like this from now on.

I had my worst round today. Never been o.b. so many times before. I got trapped in the woods on the hole that dog legs to the right. I could not get out to save my life. I ended maxing out on the stroke limit. It was challenging without the ball spin. Everyone seemed to like this level of difficulty so I am going to make them like this from now on.

I would still mix it up a bit for setup, but it was a fun challenge. And no post shot spin is the way to go for sure.

Yes! More wind & rain Cap! Loved the setup today.

Wow just finished the Daily at Celtic Manor...+6

I hit some GIR's but always seemed to leave it 50 feet away.

Need to work on my putting, it's a lot different that last year's game.

every time i think im gonna post a decent round i choke! lol fun round today i dunno why i do so much better in my career mode than on the clubhouse guess the difficulty is jacked up higher.

I had such a great round going, hit every fir and gir and was -11 then, my ps3 wouldn't connect to the ea servers and I lost my round. Ah well, such is life, I'll try again next daily.

You guys can pull me if you need space. I just haven't been able to find enough time to play lately.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, much more enjoyable with spin off, glad that works for everyone. Those were tough holes to play with the wind.

I love going in to a daily and starting off well, then the leaderboard pops up and I realize that I have to birdie out every hole to have a chance of a tie with the leader...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love going in to a daily and starting off well, then the leaderboard pops up and I realize that I have to birdie out every hole to have a chance of a tie with the leader...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's how I feel teeing off on number 1.

I am not gonna lie, i have done decently well in several tourneys, I have only won one of them. but i have been a TW gamer for many years. Even though I am decent at the game I look at the leaderboard as well and I see that we have some GREAT players, and I feel like I have to strategize sometimes just like in real golf. Sometimes I have to look at a pin placement and decide whether trying to hit the green 2 is worth it on a par 5, or if I should go for the middle of the green on a par 4 with a tough pin placement. I know I have to play well in order to place high, and even when I don't have a shot a winning I just make a goal to shoot for a certain placing, or at least better than my brother. I knew I didn't have any shot at all of winning last weeks weekly tourney, but my brother and I have sort of built a rivalry so its not about winning the tournament for us, its about competing with each other. maybe after a few one on one matches with some of you I can build some more rivalries because that makes it funner for me.

My goal is just to finish better than cookie :)
I was gunning for you last night! Had it at -5, then a double bogey and par'd the rest of the way.

Back