2012 THP Demo Day - Equipment Thread

Cookie stop making the kids cry! Cant take that Cookie anywhere.

Just the range balls from the course. Grand Cypress is very particular about their range balls and does testing each year to work with compression and ball flight. We have seen these results and people will not have any issue with them.

They currently have Wilson Staff balls. Not sure which one but all look very new.

They currently have Wilson Staff balls. Not sure which one but all look very new.

I feel bad for the poor folks who will be picking the range on Demo Day Friday. Not only will we put 20k balls out there in all directions, they will be in the danger zone from my lack of directional acumen. *Starts passing the hat to tip the range workers*

I love looking at the list of equipment. Not really sure where to start, but it willbe a blast none the less.

I love looking at the list of equipment. Not really sure where to start, but it willbe a blast none the less.

Awwwww just chug ya a couple of those 4 hour energy drinks, tape your fingers up real good, and go at it :golf2:

I love looking at the list of equipment. Not really sure where to start, but it will be a blast none the less.

I just looked over it again too chewie, I thought it was overwhelming yesterday but wow, I am with you on this. Just where do we start?

I'd love to see TaylorMade add the Tour versions of the RBZ driver and fairway woods, and Adams add the CB3 and CMB irons as well as the Super XTD fairway woods and hybrids.

I agree Ary. Really the only Adams irons I'm interested in hitting are the CB3's and Id love to hit the Super XTD stuff too.

Also, the Adams Idea Pro A12's would be a nice addition to the ranks.
The new Super XTD's are very strong solid clubs. It's hard to not love these but the price is intense.

I agree Ary. Really the only Adams irons I'm interested in hitting are the CB3's and Id love to hit the Super XTD stuff too.
THIS!!!

The CB3 irons will be there. Heck, we are even giving a set away in the dinner raffle.

The CB3 irons will be there. Heck, we are even giving a set away in the dinner raffle.
:clapp::egyptian::rockon::thankyou:
Going straight to the top of my list!

Well, it's silly that I didn't put 2 and 2 together on that one. I just didn't see them listed in the first post.

I'm an Outing newbie, but thinking about past outings, one can always hope for some pre-release stuff out there.

Well, it's silly that I didn't put 2 and 2 together on that one. I just didn't see them listed in the first post.

I'm an Outing newbie, but thinking about past outings, one can always hope for some pre-release stuff out there.

We dont update the first post until the stuff is in our hands. As soon as it is in stock, we will add it to the 1st post.

Will the vendor reps be onsite to answer questions?

Also, will there be multiple launch monitors? I'm a total stats fiend and want to get as much info as possible.

Also, will there be multiple launch monitors? I'm a total stats fiend and want to get as much info as possible.
Im sure JB or GG will follow up with a more detailed answer, but Vendors do not attend the THP Demo Day.

Im sure JB or GG will follow up with a more detailed answer, but Vendors do not attend the THP Demo Day.

Beyond JB and GG there are the equipment testers ( Hanks, Hawk, Puttin4bird) who will be there and available to answer any questions you might have on the equipment. And beyond them I am sure whatever the equipment is I am sure either KMAC or TMex have either bought it, swung it, or returned it already so they can help as well.

This sounds like such a great experience. I hope to make it someday!

No, the creation of the THP demo day was to be the first consumer only demo day with almost every brand available. We will have every bit of info available and do have our THP VectorX launch monitor available as well. If you need some help, never hesitate to ask and I would be happy to assist you.

No, the creation of the THP demo day was to be the first consumer only demo day with almost every brand available. We will have every bit of info available and do have our THP VectorX launch monitor available as well. If you need some help, never hesitate to ask and I would be happy to assist you.

I'm going to go ahead and request some of that expertise when it comes to wedges. I'm clueless when it comes to things such as bounce. That is the one thing I know I will be ordering as soon as we leave on Sunday.

I'm going to go ahead and request some of that expertise when it comes to wedges. I'm clueless when it comes to things such as bounce. That is the one thing I know I will be ordering as soon as we leave on Sunday.

There will be so many experienced guys there that you will be tripping over reliable info and great recommendations for your game.

I would like to ask someone who will be at demo day who understands the subject of putters to help me understand them better and what makes the "right" putter for someone.

I would like to ask someone who will be at demo day who understands the subject of putters to help me understand them better and what makes the "right" putter for someone.

If you are coming in early or staying late, Rife Putters has their home office a few miles away in Sanford. They offer free putter fittings so you may want to give them a call.

Back