The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy in the other building here thinks he's RXGus. He's wearing those nasty Fila Skeletoes shoe things. I find them nasty and think they have no place in the workplace. I want to step on his toes really hard. I dont care how relaxed the dress code those things are gross.

I had a nurse wear those and had a med cart roll over her toes. She then filed for workers comp. Workers comp doesnt cover wearing stupid shoes that dont offer any protection to your feet, she didnt get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some guy in the other building here thinks he's RXGus. He's wearing those nasty Fila Skeletoes shoe things. I find them nasty and think they have no place in the workplace. I want to step on his toes really hard. I dont care how relaxed the dress code those things are gross.

I have a pair and like em but their strictly for water activities!

man.. I have problems with peoples feet. If I saw an employee wearing those I don't think I could not say anything.. That would be such a huge distraction even if I just saw them on him once in the morning... Feel the pain

I have a pair and like em but their strictly for water activities!

See I can respect that. Your choice to wear them in the water or whatever but for the love of the hotlist not at work.

thats the one thing I make my wife handle, the last thing you want is me calling and screaming at insurance companies

I love when they "forget" to submit claims to insurance so I poop myself when I get a big bill in the mail

They are about to get nasty Ricky especially because I just got transferred and disconnected 3 times and then I had to leave a message. I feel a little bad for whoever calls me back.

Trolls. Trolls. And more Trolls.

They are about to get nasty Ricky especially because I just got transferred and disconnected 3 times and then I had to leave a message. I feel a little bad for whoever calls me back.

If I can offer you one piece of advice when dealing with Insurance, being an a$$ never helps. As soon as you become an a$$, the less likely they will help you out with anything, then you are stuck with whatever was sent to you.

If I can offer you one piece of advice when dealing with Insurance, being an a$$ never helps. As soon as you become an a$$, the less likely they will help you out with anything, then you are stuck with whatever was sent to you.

Lets be honest, I am going to have to pay the money anyway.

After some googling, WOW! I deleted that thread. It was only going to get worse.

After some googling, WOW! I deleted that thread. It was only going to get worse.

saw that coming a mile away, thanks bud

Good move. At least we have someone here with mod power.

Yep. Good decision.

He still has it as his avatar, just saying.

I said a tap tap tappity tap

Yes! I actually physically removed it too. No trace of that oddness. I thought it was kind of funny at first but then it got weird. The PEDO Panda with the weinis post made me uncomfortable.

guess i missed all the fun lol but glad i finally got to sleep in one day this week.

Yes! I actually physically removed it too. No trace of that oddness. I thought it was kind of funny at first but then it got weird. The PEDO Panda with the weinis post made me uncomfortable.

Missed that post... Sounds like I stopped reading it at the right time

He still has it as his avatar, just saying.

I said a tap tap tappity tap

Well, he says it's just a Panda, I have to take him for his word on that one. I can't accuse someone of being a pedo on the forum. I'll keep an eye on him and if I suspect foul play I'll take care of it.

Well, he says it's just a Panda, I have to take him for his word on that one. I can't accuse someone of being a pedo on the forum. I'll keep an eye on him and if I suspect foul play I'll take care of it.

It's just one of those stupidly foul internet memes. People use them to think that they're edgy and cool.

It's just one of those stupidly foul internet memes. People use them to think that they're edgy and cool.

I know dude, but I can't just change his avatar. I have to give the benefit of the doubt.

Just like people that use the word memes..haha sorry couldnt resist.

There are quite a few mods at THP and unfortunately we cannot have everybody here at all times, but we always try to get to things extremely fast. One can click the reported post button to alert mods should we miss something or not respond quick enough.

Just like people that use the word memes..haha sorry couldnt resist.

LOL, yeah...but that is what they are called, is it not? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back