The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I wish there was a course around me that had unlimited golf memberships.

There's a nice course in my area that has unlimited golf for $2,000 for a single, and $2,500 for a couple plus $500 a child. That includes a cart. I wish I had an extra $2,000 laying around because I'd be all over that deal.

Cooks Creek

I stopped into my pro shop today to pay my Men's Club dues and due to a pretty warm day today (40) and a great looking forecast they're planning on opening on Monday! YES BABY!!!! :clapp: :banana: :blob: :alien2:

I stopped into my pro shop today to pay my Men's Club dues and due to a pretty warm day today (40) and a great looking forecast they're planning on opening on Monday! YES BABY!!!! :clapp: :banana: :blob: :alien2:

Wow you are so lucky. Our club doesn't open for another month and a half.

OUCH Dent.....I'll try to limit my self pity cry baby fits about not getting to play early enough in your honor. Doesn't listening to all these Floridia, Cali, and Arizona members talk about playing all year round make you just want to cry?!?!

OUCH Dent.....I'll try to limit my self pity cry baby fits about not getting to play early enough in your honor. Doesn't listening to all these Floridia, Cali, and Arizona members talk about playing all year round make you just want to cry?!?!

You bet, I wish there was a filter on the forum to single out any members that live in warm places that can golf all year so I don't see all there "Happy Happy Joy Joy Golf in Winter" Posts. :D

I'm with you on that one. I wonder if we can get JB to configure a rule to not show us northerners those posts. Only their Happy Happy Joy Joy Golf in Winter posts though....otherwise I kinda like those guys! We just need to move closer to them, simple as that!!!

I'm with you on that one. I wonder if we can get JB to configure a rule to not show us northerners those posts. Only their Happy Happy Joy Joy Golf in Winter posts though....otherwise I kinda like those guys! We just need to move closer to them, simple as that!!!

Or maybe... somehow get them to move closer to us so they can't golf in Winter either! Then they get a true taste of what it is like.

Or maybe... somehow get them to move closer to us so they can't golf in Winter either! Then they get a true taste of what it is like.

I wouldn't wish that upon my worse enemy. I'd move towards them. Just think chicks in bikini's most of the year. :alien2: :banana:

Spoiler
Sorry Jules, Claire, Soxy, GG22, CG, and all the other ladies that I forgot to name.

I wouldn't wish that upon my worse enemy. I'd move towards them. Just think chicks in bikini's most of the year. :alien2: :banana:

Spoiler
Sorry Jules, Claire, Soxy, GG22, CG, and all the other ladies that I forgot to name.

Hmm...I'll have to re-read that sentence a couple times to understand that.

Edit: Oh wait I understand now! True enough Bogey true Enough

Hmm...I'll have to re-read that sentence a couple times to understand that.

My point was move South or Southwest.

I hate to do this to ya, Dent, but when I stopped at the course after work today to pay for my membership, they told me that they expect the course to open within a week, possibly as early as Wednesday.
My F-50 3-wood and CLK Fli-Hi hybrid that I bought on Ebay have arrived too, so Im set for the season to start.

Once again, it is Friday, and I am going golfing tomorrow. It doesn't get much better than that.

I hate to do this to ya, Dent, but when I stopped at the course after work today to pay for my membership, they told me that they expect the course to open within a week, possibly as early as Wednesday.
My F-50 3-wood and CLK Fli-Hi hybrid that I bought on Ebay have arrived too, so Im set for the season to start.

AGHHH!!!! Come on Bake, atleast put a spoiler tag on that :D

Our A/C has been broken since Sunday and it is finally fixed!! That means it's no longer 90 degrees in our house, thank goodness!

AGHHH!!!! Come on Bake, atleast put a spoiler tag on that :D
LOL...sorry, buddy. :D

Our A/C has been broken since Sunday and it is finally fixed!! That means it's no longer 90 degrees in our house, thank goodness!

A/C??? 90 degrees??? I cant even think of such things right now...:bulgy-eyes:

it has been around 80 to 85 outside this week so inside it has been HOT. At night it cools off so it hasn't been so bad but during the day it can be extremely uncomfortable. I love the weather this time of year, but I enjoy knowing when I get too hot I can come inside and cool down. This past week it has been hotter in the house than outside. I kept opening the refrigerator door to cool off.

I cant even wrap my mind around 80 degree temps in March... Here it was in the low 40s today, they are forecasting temps in the 50s and that is considered, "warm". LOL
I honestly dont see how you folks in the south deal with the heat and humidty. Im sick of summer after 3 months of it. Then again, Im sure you guy cant imagine how those of us up north deal with the cold, snow and not being able to play golf for 4 months.

I cant even wrap my mind around 80 degree temps in March... Here it was in the low 40s today, they are forecasting temps in the 50s and that is considered, "warm". LOL
I honestly dont see how you folks in the south deal with the heat and humidty. Im sick of summer after 3 months of it.

Ya GG, what did I just say about hot weather complaining? :D:arrogant:

Its not all that hot when its 80. If it is mid 80s theres usually a bit of breeze to offset it, but I'm not always outside all the time to really feel the effects of the heat. I've lived here all my life, I've gotten used to it by now.

I know, it's so funny how different our temperatures are. We had a cold front last week...it dropped to about 75 haha.
Oh wow, 75, eh? Did you guys have to break out the parkas and the heavy wool socks? LOL :D

I received my FIVE Brand New Tour Edge Spin Milled wedges today that i paid a total of $50 for. Yippie!

oh yes we were freezing!! J/K. This time of the year is great because it's about 78-85 with very little humidity. When the humidity goes up and the air gets really thick, then I start to dislike the weather. I have never really lived in a cold weather climate so I can't imagine what it's like to deal with snow and freezing temps, but I would love to try it out. Although, I do love living near the beach, and one of my greatest pleasures is laying out by the pool tanning. (you wouldn't know it by looking at me though because I am the palest person in Florida).

oh yes we were freezing!! J/K. This time of the year is great because it's about 78-85 with very little humidity. When the humidity goes up and the air gets really thick, then I start to dislike the weather. I have never really lived in a cold weather climate so I can't imagine what it's like to deal with snow and freezing temps, but I would love to try it out. Although, I do love living near the beach, and one of my greatest pleasures is laying out by the pool tanning. (you wouldn't know it by looking at me though because I am the palest person in Florida).

lolol I have a farmers tan just from living in Florida all my life. I also have to agree about the humidity, I like it when its dry heat instead of soppy heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back