THP Visits True Blue - Home of the 2012 Morgan Cup

Was anybody else sort of expecting to see Chunky crouching behind that staff bag?

<--------- Raises hand.

I want to know what they thought of the course. I reckon the first hole is a brutal par 5. And I believe #3 (or #4) can't remember, is a wicked par 3. In fact, I think all the par 5's are tough on that course. They're pretty much true 3 shot par 5's, which caters to a fella who likes to utilize his wedges.

LOL, Chunky you make me laugh.

ole chunky and his damn golfers tool box.

haha, excellent Chunky.

The course looks amazing, the setting looks amazing, and looks like they're really looking forward to welcoming the THP invasion!

I am guessing Chunky shot an 84. Jb prob shot an 80.

I am guessing Chunky shot an 84. Jb prob shot an 80.
I say Chunky shot a 91 with a swing change at the turn, and JB shot a 78

Wtc was that big pole chunky was swinging on video?

Chunky and one of his 47 swing aides....LOL too funny!!

The welcome video from the head pro was too cool and I can't wait to see some more pics and video from the course and find out the results of the grudge match...LOL

Wtc was that big pole chunky was swinging on video?

It wasn't big....it just looked that way in his tiny hands

its his golfers tool box.

I wonder if it works? I want something that makes me look like i know what I'm doing too.

Team Hacker's captain getting the low-down on True Blue a few months in advance, marvelous....
I expect a full detailed report back.

LOL great video. Hope we will know the result of that 18 soon...even though I think I already know who won...:alien:

You sure about that JN?

I wonder if it works? I want something that makes me look like i know what I'm doing too.

Just get those alignment sticks from Home Depot and put them in your bag. Those instantly make people think you're a really good golfer, even if you're not. It works for me.

Just get those alignment sticks from Home Depot and put them in your bag. Those instantly make people think you're a really good golfer, even if you're not. It works for me.

Lol. Rep added.

Funny stuff Chunkster! I hope you guys had a blast out there and you got the course all mapped out. You will have local knowledge on the competition come this July!

I want more!

As soon as we get our WiFi setup after lunch, we will have a few more videos and pictures that were shot during our round. Then Chunkygunter can come in and tell everybody about the round.

I want to know what they thought of the course. I reckon the first hole is a brutal par 5. And I believe #3 (or #4) can't remember, is a wicked par 3. In fact, I think all the par 5's are tough on that course. They're pretty much true 3 shot par 5's, which caters to a fella who likes to utilize his wedges.

The ladies got a good bit of an advantage for most of the holes but those par 5's were long no matter what tee you hit from.

The ladies got a good bit of an advantage for most of the holes but those par 5's were long no matter what tee you hit from.

And what's crazy is just how tough the 2nd shot is. I'm glad you got out there. It's a great course.

So Mr. Nerfny should be at a pretty significant advantage then. That's cool, she needs it.

Lunch time so I can post a little. I thought the course was a lot of fun and will be a blast to play in the Morgan Cup. The par 5's especially presented options. If playing from the Blues they are full 3 shot holes and wedge play will be crucial. Fortunately for me Callaway makes a fantastic wedge

Back