The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this issue has been beat to death here, but Golfsmith online shopping really is awful. I placed a order back in January for a Micro Cart, and PX 6.0 iron shafts. They never showed up, so I attempted to contact Golfsmith via email with negative results. I noticed I hadn't been charged for them, and decided to give it a bit more time, and then simply forgot. I got an email a few days ago saying the labels for the irons were backordered, thought that was odd. Now I just got an email saying 5 of the irons have shipped. I guess I'm glad they are shipping because I got a great deal on them and even if I don't end up using them I can pass the savings on to another THP'er, but why would I want SOME of the irons I ordered 3 months later, and why was I never notified of the back order, and where the hell is my push cart.

Solid rant Wake. Wtc Golfsmith.

I am really not as mad as I am amused. It is truly funny that a company can be this bad at life. It's not like its a company that just sells stuff on the side. They are a golf retailer, you would think they might be slightly competent. Neither Item I ordered was a necessity. I just grabbed them because they were good deals, and I was pondering 6.0's in my R11s. If it had been a club I was excited to get to the course with, I would have been pissed.

The bad part is I have a gift card, so I'm pondering another order as we speak.

I am really not as mad as I am amused. It is truly funny that a company can be this bad at life. It's not like its a company that just sells stuff on the side. They are a golf retailer, you would think they might be slightly competent. Neither Item I ordered was a necessity. I just grabbed them because they were good deals, and I was pondering 6.0's in my R11s. If it had been a club I was excited to get to the course with, I would have been pissed.

The bad part is I have a gift card, so I'm pondering another order as we speak.

Do you have a retail location nearby? If so, I'd just go to the store. Im avoiding GS online like the plague due to seemingly constant issues with them.

Internet sayings and not typing out words. I cannot believe some sales idiot from a vendor I sometimes deal with pulls out this crap.

Just saying, Cool story bro and O 'Rly can go burn.

While we're at it you seriously send a business email to me with "u" in it instead of "you". What, are you too busy wanking off to type the extra two letters on your Blackberry with one hand?

Some days I wish I wasn't so OCD. On the other days I wish some people would grow up.

No online system for members to book times? Tell the club to pony up $500 and you could have it live in a week or less.

We do. We have a complete online system and quite a few use it, but still pretty new. I would love to see us affiliated with Golf Now, but they told me they can't get down here yet.

Samsung Stratosphere phone SUCKS HARD. I'l be typing a text and it will randomly try to take a shortcut to my calender or my emails, only way to get it to work is to restart which is a pain when trying to text, only happens when using the slideout keyboard.

and now today is randomly not sending some text messages

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers. I really appreciate it. If you have a moment visit the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread. :)

Tap Tap Taparoo

Even though the discussion was about bad ones, I think I'd headed down to the vending machine for a Twix.

Nothing worse then getting the mouth ready for a twix only to be met with stale cookies n Carmel

Nothing worse then getting the mouth ready for a twix only to be met with stale cookies n Carmel

I won't be able to get my twix on for a couple weeks now.

hit up the vending machine, was soooo tempted to try the twix, but I just couldnt pull the trigger...skittles it was

I hate when the longish range weather forecast tells you the weather is promising for a day you have golf plans, then it gets closer and it changes. wtc?

Kevin

I know this issue has been beat to death here, but Golfsmith online shopping really is awful. I placed a order back in January for a Micro Cart, and PX 6.0 iron shafts. They never showed up, so I attempted to contact Golfsmith via email with negative results. I noticed I hadn't been charged for them, and decided to give it a bit more time, and then simply forgot. I got an email a few days ago saying the labels for the irons were backordered, thought that was odd. Now I just got an email saying 5 of the irons have shipped. I guess I'm glad they are shipping because I got a great deal on them and even if I don't end up using them I can pass the savings on to another THP'er, but why would I want SOME of the irons I ordered 3 months later, and why was I never notified of the back order, and where the hell is my push cart.
My brother ordered R11 irons (no grips, bent 1* flat) through them 4 weeks ago and hadn't heard anything and sent multiple emails asking for an update and he finally called them today and he expressed his frustration and they gave him a $50 GC. I warned him not to order from them, but little bro didn't listen.

First rant in here. I'm pissed at someone... Don't know who to be more mad at actually. I put my order for PING G20's in over 2 weeks ago, was told that G20's would not be a problem and should have them in 7-10 days. I was super pumped to get them, first time getting fit for irons and was anxiously awaiting them. 1 week went by and I was expecting a tracking #, so I emailed the seller of said irons. Took 4 days to get a response and nothing really came of it. 2 weeks went by and I was really expecting them to arrive or at the very least a tracking #... Emailed again showing my frustration and threat of cancelling. They said that they would get in contact with their rep as he had been dodging their responses. Rep finally got back with them today and said that it would be at least 7-10 more days before they have a chance to ship them. Very frustrated. order cancelled. rant over.

That sucks. Order something via Blind9 dude.

Sorry to hear that run. Sounds like Ping is simply overwhelmed at this time with the amount of orders. Read similar things several times lately it seems.

Damn, asked a girl out for the first time and she has to work.

It happens, JR. It's not a "no." Patience...

I know. There is a pretty big distance gap between us though, and it was a very fortuitous scenario.
It happens, JR. It's not a "no." Patience...

Just stalk her at work, she'll think that's adorable :)

Reactions: JR
LMAO, I knew they were right when I was told to come to you for dating advice.

I dunno. I'm not good at this sorta thing. Sheltered childhood ftw.

"Hey your bedroom furniture looks great from outside..." haha She will LOVE IT

I just snorted Coke through my nose. Rep to both of ya.
"Hey your bedroom furniture looks great from outside..." haha She will LOVE IT

I just snorted Coke through my nose. Rep to both of ya.

Dude...she just had to work, it's not an excuse to snort coke. :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back