JMan....this dude just rocks!

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
I could probably write about a 3 page story about everything but will keep it short & sweet:

I won a set of custom KBS shafts and was on the hunt for some heads to put on them. Mentioned something in the Equipment Pondering thread and JMan told me that he could help me out. We got to talking about a few different heads and price points, etc and he was able to help get them ordered for me since Wishon Golf does not sell to the public. This was very cool of him in itself. Well, it gets better.

He knew I would need assistance getting them installed since I do not do that stuff. He offered up his club building services to me and asked nothing more than that I pay shipping for the multiple shipments back and forth.

Just an absolute stellar guy that knows what he is doing and could not be happier to help out.

JMan - I owe you big time man and can't thank you enough. I was lost looking into this process and you went way out of your way in every aspect - simply stated: you are the man!!!

Absolute perfection:

DSC_0379.jpg

God these are beautiful! What an absolutely awesome move, Jman!

Well Done Jman!

Absolutely classy move, Jman. But I wouldn't expect anything less!

Way to go JMan! That's an awesome move!

Jman screams a lot of things(good and bad :alien:) and Class is most certainly one of them! Way to go Jman!!

Wow, good job Jman!

Those look great!

Thanks Cookie! Its really just fun to help out, I love tinkering like this and it just so happened we got it all to fall into place on them.

Thanks for the kind words all (you too Thain, hehe :alien:)

This site just continues to amaze me....cookie, what are you going to do with all these golf sets you have now! You need a cookie 2!

Nice gesture Jman! Very cool.

What I have learned this site is all about.. great stuff

Great looking sticks and well done Jman!!

This site just continues to amaze me....cookie, what are you going to do with all these golf sets you have now! You need a cookie 2!

Only have 2 sets until the MC irons arrive. The Nike's are not going anywhere - ever!! :D

Jman -- Good stuff buddy and things like this, have a way of swinging back around to ya. :clapp:

Jman is the best of the best! Beautiful irons Cookie!

Class act Jman !

Those look awesome cookie! Can't wait for the review on them.

Awesome move JMan! New sticks look sweet cookie!

Wow, wow, wow, awesome of Jman to do all of that, those are beautiful for sure.

Jman is awesome

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jman in the house

Jman is great, truly awesome.

Very cool of you Jman...but I expect nothing less from a good solid THPer! That's one of the greatest things about this place...we all feel like one big family!

I have no doubt that I could be traveling damn near anywhere, have an emergency...log in here, find somebody close by and get help...its just freaking awesome and I am incredibly proud to be a part of it!

Nice job Jman!

Back